Modern Workplace SpecialistColt Technology Services – Posted by Colt Technology Services
Colt provides network, voice and data centre services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure. The Role and Accountabilities Reporting to the Market Consultancy Director; the Modern Workplace Specialist will contribute to Colt’s market position as a leading provider of connectivity solutions by transforming market knowledge, customer perspectives, and leading-edge technical competencies into innovative ideas for market development. In collaboration with the market development team, the specialist will consult with Colt partners (existing and new), analysts and customers to identify new technical solutions and joint value propositions incorporating voice and modern workplace services. The Voice Specialist will enable incubation and co-creation to deliver compelling value propositions that demonstrate true business value, that lead to Proof Of Concepts and that result in future productized Colt product offerings. Strategic Skills
- 10+ Years’+ experience including a broad commercial acumen and market awareness in the Global Telecommunications eco-system.
- A candidate who is up-to-date with customer ICT strategy, technology and policy and who can articulate competently the Modern Workplace market and the context of Voice solutions within the wider ICT environment, both to internal stakeholders, partners and end customers.
- An awareness of the Partner eco-system in order to support the identification of new partners that can provide joint value propositions and an understanding as to how these are best brought to market
- An Enterprise Architect mindset, knowledge of methodologies such as TOGAF, to guide the consulting and solution approach.
- Commercial solution design including pricing, value proposition definition and governance compliance.
- Commercial and product expertise to support joint value creation focused on business outcomes.
- Developing and presenting the compelling business case both internally and externally.
- An expert in Modern Workplace solutions – Including Microsoft Collaboration products, but knowledge of Google/Amazon is also desirable.
- An expert in traditional voice (ISDN, PBXs) and the customer transformation journey to the Modern Workplace and unified communications.
- An expert in SIP Trunking, Modern voice Architecture such as SBC vendors, design and features.
- Display high levels of expertise in the following products; Voice (IN & Out bound), Voice Infrastructure Technologies (traditional & Cloud), Modern Workplace and Contact Centre.
- An understanding of IP networking and the interaction and implications of WAN Design on the Modern Workplace solutions.
- Knowledge of wholesale voice, number porting, a software defined approach including APIs and Voice regulations.
- A collaborative and open approach to working with different members within the Market Development team and with wider stakeholders within the business
- Maintain a high degree of and thorough knowledge of all Colt products, services capabilities.
- Maintain a high degree of and thorough knowledge of the Modern Workplace Eco-system
- Develop a strategy to evolve the application and joint partner opportunities of the Voice offerings within Colt
- Monitor competitor and market activity/trends and provide feedback in to Colt’s strategy and innovation business teams.
- Critically evaluate 3rd Party partners and all Colt concerned departments to ensure solutions are relevant and within Colts ability to deliver.
- Support contract construction and predict / overcome client concerns.
- Meet and work closely with the partners and analysts to understand business objectives, needs, requirements and compelling criteria and best market practice.
- Support the CCO organization including sales engineering teams to guide the release of new technology and solutions to the sales force.
- Identify and quantify the associated gaps and risks within the strategy in conjunction with the Partner managers, and other supporting entities whenever appropriate.
- Adherence to Colt governance processes, tools and sales methodology.
- Experience in solution consultancy and product co-creation
- Proven track record of leading and operating within multi-partner teams
- A thought leader and subject matter expert - Global telecommunications & competitive landscape.
- Exceptional negotiation and influencing ability of digital transformation, voice and data architectural design.
- Accustomed to engaging and presenting to influence at all levels.
- Strong ability to convert requirements in to written documentation, proposals and Statements of Work for approval.
- Excellent understanding of ICT challenges, technologies and the competitive environment.
- Experience in working with international teams on longer term projects
- Commercial Acumen - good understanding of pricing strategies, financial analysis methods and negotiation strategies
Location: LondonEngland, United Kingdom
- LondonEngland, United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- 27 Nov 2020
HR/Payroll Operations SpecialistPremier Talent Partners – Posted by Premier Talent Partners
Calling all HR/Payroll Operations Specialists! Premier Talent Partners is looking for a detailed and hard-working HR/Payroll Operations Specialist to join our Media client’s company in Emeryville, CA. This is an amazing opportunity for individuals who prefer a hands-on approach and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. As of now, this role is expected to be part-time (32 hours per week) with the expectation to sometimes work full-time hours as needed. This position is remote due to COVID-19 and is contracted through the end of 2021, with the potential to extend/convert based on business need. If this sounds like an opportunity you’d be interested in hearing more about – please read on! PLEASE NOTE: During the application process, you will be required to create a profile in Premier's talent platform, Ajna. Once your profile has been reviewed, you will be matched with specific jobs. Responsibilities:
- Assist with the implementation of ADP Workforce Now
- Benefits administration - assist with open enrollment and other benefits initiatives
- Prepare offer letters and coordinate onboarding programs (background checks, provisioning, etc.)
- Interface with employees and managers as needed to handle employee inquiries Maintain current system Namely and prepare for migration to Namely
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources (Benefits, Payroll, and Onboarding experience are required)
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational and time management skills
- Solid understanding of employee benefit programs, particularly FSA and HSA
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive employee information with strict adherence to confidentiality protocols
- Excellent organizational skills required. Must have the ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team and on self-directed tasks to meet deadlines
- Software Skills: Proficient with Mac or PC, MS Office Suite, and Google Docs. Intermediate excel skills. Experience with ADP Workforce strongly preferred. Experience with Namely a plus
Location: EmeryvilleCalifornia, United States
- EmeryvilleCalifornia, United States
- Date Posted
- 25 Nov 2020
Communications Consultant 2 (Digital Marketing Specialist)Clark College – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- VancouverWashington, United States
- Date Posted
- 27 Jun 2019
Fetching Careerjet Job Listings
Fetching Indeed Job Listings