https://apply.workable.com/ovuline/j/0616F69F51/Ovia Health – Posted by OviaHealth
DescriptionOvia Health is the leading family health and technology company for women and families on their reproductive health journeys. Our mobile apps for fertility, pregnancy, and parenting empower people to take control of their health and navigate parenthood with confidence. We are on a mission to improve fertility and maternity healthcare, and to help women and families live fuller, healthier lives at home and at work. Our client base of Fortune 1000 employers and US health plans is growing fast. Join us! Responsibilities Ovia Health is seeking an Account Manager to join our Enterprise Client Success team. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing a $1m+ account portfolio of employer and other healthcare clients, which means nurturing the growth, profitability, retention, and satisfaction of each member account. You will also help colleagues attain their business objectives and adhere to Ovia Health’s values and mission. Core Responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining trusted professional relationships with Ovia's enterprise clients, including the buyer and renewal decision-maker on each account. Documenting client goals (the “why Ovia”), working to achieve those goals, overcoming obstacles, and measuring actual vs. projected performance.
- Leading clients through their customer journey (e.g. on-boarding, enrollment, support, advocacy, retention, etc.), enhancing Ovia’s reputation as a company that is “easy to do business with”, and ensuring clients receive the experience and outcomes that matter most to them.
- Preparing and delivering monthly updates and quarterly business reviews to client executives that identify key trends and tell a story. Advising clients on ways to improve the effectiveness of their Ovia Health program through enrollment and engagement.
- Owning account strategy, planning and execution. Developing Account Plans that proactively guide our client’s journey and ensure mutual success for both our client and Ovia.
- Keeping clients updated and trained on new company initiatives, solutions, and best practices. Going beyond features and functions to ensure that clients understand how Ovia’s innovation can help them attain their desired outcomes.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships internally within the team, division, and company (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Product, Clinical, etc.). Looking for opportunities to optimize the effective delivery of Ovia’s solutions.
- Supporting Ovia’s revenue generation and collections efforts through timely management of implementations, billing, Service Level Agreement (SLA) & Performance Guarantee tracking, collections, projections, renewals and account risk identification.
- Informing Ovia’s business strategy, product roadmap, and service delivery by sharing feedback internally and integrating the voice of the customer in everything we do.
- Serving as the face of Ovia Health and making a positive impression on clients.
RequirementsQualifications/Experience We value people who are passionate about women's health, hard-working and smart! In addition, we would like to see:
- 4-6 years of client-facing experience in the healthcare industry, preferably serving employers, benefit consultants, and/or health plans.
- Demonstrated success working through channel partnerships to get to B2B, and then B2C.
- Track record of building strong client relationships, preferably with benefits professionals.
- A team player who thrives in collaborative environments and is results driven.
- Experience with Client Success strategies, processes and software (i.e. Salesforce)
- Availability to travel at least 20% of the time (post-COVID)
- Understands the benefits concerns of health plans and employers, and is able to find solutions that help develop client confidence and satisfaction.
- Well-versed in strategic account management and customer success methodologies.
- Ability to build trust and credibility with clients and for them to consider you a thought-partner on improving the health and well-being of women and families.
- Positive attitude and willingness to take on multiple projects, roll up your sleeves and dive in.
- Skilled at listening, asking questions and seeking to understand before prescribing solutions.
- Excels at problem-solving and problem anticipation/prevention.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage successful meetings (preparation, facilitation, and follow-up).
- Proficient in analyzing and presenting data.
- Skillful with Salesforce, and either Microsoft or Google for creating analysis, documents, and presentations.
BenefitsWe are a lively, creative team that works hard and laughs a lot. We love what we do, and working at Ovia Health is a chance to be a part of something truly impactful. We value our employees tremendously and do what we can to help them stay happy and healthy, at work and away from it. In addition to a supportive and healthy environment, we offer:
- Small, dynamic and tight-knit team
- Supportive, collaborative atmosphere
- Growth and education stipend
- Company provided MacBook Pro
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Flexible work schedule
- Tasty office snacks, including coffee (cold brew on tap)
- An open, cubicle-free office space, as well as the ability to be fully office-optional
- Two options for medical insurance coverage
- Dental and Vision insurance through Principal
- Company-paid Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Employer contribution to 401k
- Generous parental leave
- Date Posted
- 24 Sep 2020
Analyst/Associate Program (2021 Graduates) – San FranciscoAlphaSights – Posted by AlphaSights
- San FranciscoCalifornia, United States
- Date Posted
- 12 Aug 2020
Analyst/Associate Program (2021 Graduates) – New YorkAlphaSights – Posted by AlphaSights
- New YorkNew York, United States
- Date Posted
- 12 Aug 2020
Fetching Careerjet Job Listings
Fetching Indeed Job Listings