Full-Time Social Media Manager
Cerebral Brewing is an award-winning craft brewery located in the heart of the Bluebird district of Denver and the Arts District of Aurora, Colorado. Our goal is to combine scientific methodology with an artistic viewpoint to create extremely drinkable beers spanning a broad spectrum of styles – including Foeder-Fermented Lagers, New England-inspired IPAs and Barrel Aged Stouts.
Cerebral Brewing is looking to add a talented and experienced Social Media Manager to our Marketing team to further the growth of our nationally recognized and award-winning brand.
Full-Time (40 hours per week)
As Cerebral Brewing’s Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for managing the brewery’s social media channels and digital presence, from planning posts to content creation. You will be expected to execute a results-driven content strategy to promote brewery events, products and other promotions in a way that is engaging to our consumers.
- Create engaging and on-brand photo and video content for Cerebral Brewing social media platforms
- Execute/schedule social media postings across all platforms
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager to create a social media calendar
- Copywriting for social media, website, and email marketing channels
- Attend taproom and off-site events to capture content and facilitate live-postings
- Maintain unified brand voice and visual consistency across all digital touchpoints
- Monitor social media trends, industry competitors and publications to stay up to date on social media and content best practices
- Interact with users and respond to messages, inquiries, and comments
- Review analytics and create reports on key social media metrics
- Assist Marketing Manager in the development or planning of other marketing strategies as appropriate
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- 1-3 years of experience in social media marketing for CPG or beverage brands
- Strong photography and videography + editing experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premier Pro, Lightroom) or equivalent digital media editing tools
- Knowledge of social media best practices and trends
- Direct experience with social media scheduling platforms (i.e. Sprout, Hootsuite)
- Self-motivated with good time management skills
- Self starter with proven ability to adapt in fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with team members throughout the brewery
- Availability to work occasional nights and weekends
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience is a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary range: $45,000-$55,000
- Healthcare, vision and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Monthly beer allowance
- Monthly wellness allowance
- 3% match for SimpleIRA contributions
- Charitable donation matching
- Possibility for paid continuing education
The above-listed job requirements are not intended to be all-inclusive. Rather, they represent the typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. Marketing Manager may assign other job-related duties as necessary.
Cerebral Brewing is an equal employment opportunity employer and implements policies and practices that do not discriminate against applicants and employees. We encourage BIPOC candidates to apply as well as those who feel that they may not have met all of our requirements. A good fit is not always in the details of the resume – please apply even if you don’t feel 100% qualified.
How to ApplyPlease apply on our website - https://cerebralbrewing.com/jobs.
69 total views, 2 today