Full-Time Sales and Marketing Specialist
Who is Omni Inclusive?
Omni Inclusive is a certified sustainable and inclusive staffing provider servicing mid to large corporations across the U.S. As the diversity & inclusion arm of TechDigital Group, we are passionate about protecting our environment and the people we employ. We support companies that are invested in ESG and doing the work to improve company carbon footprint and workplace belonging by providing inclusive talent and a work environment where people feel they belong.
What’s the Role?
We’re looking for a Sales and Marketing Specialist to join the team here at Omni Inclusive. This role is a unique opportunity to join a company on the ground floor and help to shape our core capabilities while we provide you industry experience, mentoring, and networking. This role will generate sales leads and build a network of clients who have diversity & inclusion strategy needs our company provides. This role will support marketing and advertisement needs to include print / internet ads, sponsorships, podcasts, webinars, and social media. The person we’re looking for must have a passion for equality and inclusion, adequate knowledge of intersectionality and demonstrate membership and/or allyship for communities like LGBTQ+, BIPOC, Veteran, Gender diversity, etc.
- Generate sales leads using research and networking within the staffing industry
- Coordinate sales programs and promotions based on hiring trends
- Compile materials and coordinate activities related to special events such as holidays, conferences, or trade shows, online or in-person speaking events, or anticipated program release.
- Coordinate activities to ensure advertising and sales programs reach targeted customers in a timely and effective manner
- Develop and maintain files related to sales programs, ads, and marketing and special event communications; ensures they are available for future reference
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in equivalent or related field
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Extremely creative and inventive
- Ability to compile, analyze, and communicate data
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with CRM tools or related software
- Experience with social media campaigns and advertisements
- Experience in the staffing and recruitment industry
- Volunteer experience with inclusion related groups or non-profits
How to ApplySubmit your resume and a short email with your desire to apply for this role to email@example.com
Omni Inclusive, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Learn more about Omni Inclusive at www.omniinclusive.com and follow us on social media.
392 total views, 0 today