Full-Time Reset Team Member
- Monday – Friday; 4 – 8 AM start/varies – until done, 40 hours per week
- Home daily, competitive pay, excellent benefits, and growth potential
- Benefits begin 1st of the month after hire and include:
- Paid holidays (up to 10 per year)
- Vacation (up to 2 weeks in 2022 & up to 3 weeks in 2023)
- Medical (including prescription drug)
- Life and disability insurance – both Company paid & voluntary
- 401k with Company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- And more!
- We provide you with the security and ability to work within your community and ensuring you are home safely every night.
What the job involves …
- Responsible for ensuring that all assigned sets and resets are implemented in accordance with given direction and/or by the plan-o-gram specifications
- Sets new accounts, resets existing accounts, and assists in special events on an as-needed basis
- Prepare and load tools and equipment necessary to complete assigned tasks
- Review and finalize plans for reset with store contact
- Work in teams to perform merchandise resets and rack/display placements using pre-established plan-o-grams and ensuring product is properly merchandised
- Move product, displays or racks and adjust shelves as required
- Fill all shelves, displays, racks and equipment with product
- Ensure package, brand, and promotional goals are reflected in the store sets
- Maintain a safe and unobstructed work environment during reset activities
- Communicate opportunities for sales/improvement to ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages and/or customer
- High school diploma or equivalent
- General work experience required; Specific customer service and beverage industry experience preferred
- Experience working with minimal supervision
- Valid driver’s license with MVR within Company guidelines and a vehicle available for use
- Ability to build displays that require repetitive lifting; must be able to lift 50 lbs.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC guidelines to determine eligibility for this position. ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
How to Applyhttps://careers.cokeonena.com/abarta
298 total views, 0 today