- Warehouse SupervisorABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages LLC – Posted by accb2150
Bonus Potential * Benefits * Advancement * Work-Life Balance *Share a Coke with Us Hours M-F, days We would love for you to become a part of our family to help make our vision of Quenching the Thirst of Our Neighbors a reality. ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages is a family owned company, a diversified third- and fourth- generation family business. We offer the perks of a large corporation with the personalized touch of a smaller company. We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work, so you’ll see us giving back and stepping up through sponsorships, volunteer work and supporting community organizations. We’re Quenching the Thirst of our Neighbors and partnering with those that we go to business with. We value diversity and individuality. When you thrive, we thrive. We encourage sharing ideas in a supportive environment, growing professionally, maintaining a healthy work/life balance, and interacting with all levels of the organization. Collaboration at its best; your Managers are on the floor with you. Plus, we have a comprehensive benefits package that begins the first of the month after hired; (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug plans, FSA/HSA, Life and Disability insurance, 401K with a company match, Tuition Reimbursement, EAP, paid vacation and Company paid holidays). There’s bonus potential for meeting Company goals and growth potential as well. We provide you with the security and ability to work within your community and ensuring you are home safely every night. It’s a cool job too if you like interacting with people, reaching goals and growing business. You’ll be supervising our team that handles the warehousing and shipping of incoming and outgoing materials.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Supervise the daily activities of the warehouse.
- Schedule warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility.
- Allocate necessary space for stock rotation.
- Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control.
- Oversee shipping and receiving functions as applicable.
- Secure company assets.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
- Understand and act accordingly to all Company policies. Other duties as assigned.
Location: ReadingPennsylvania, United States
- ReadingPennsylvania, United States
- Date Posted
- 29 Nov 2021
- Account ManagerABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages LLC – Posted by accb2150
Bonus Potential * Benefits * Work Life Balance * Growth *Share a Coke with us ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is hiring an Account Manager Relief for the West Chester, Exton territory, (Reading DC). ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug plans, 401K with a company match, life and disability insurance, EAP, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and company paid holidays while providing you with job security and the ability to work within your community and ensuring you are home safely every night. We are actively seeking enthusiastic team players who want to work with the worlds most trusted and iconic brands. Our Account Managers work in local large and small stores helping our customers keep Coca-Cola products fully stocked and available to "Refresh the World and Provide Moments of Optimism and Happiness". Our Coca-Cola Account Managers are our front-line ambassadors bringing happiness and refreshments to consumers in their communities. Would you like to be a Coca-Cola Ambassador? Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for selling and ordering product into existing accounts
- Ensure consistent adherence to merchandising and customer service standards
- Executes and closes all sales calls for assigned (relief) sales route(s)
- Maintains and sells incremental displays, as needed; and secures incremental equipment placements
- Sell in promotional programs and ensure customer compliance
- In connection with a sales call, maintain appropriate inventory levels, maintain company assets and point of sale, ensure account meets Company merchandising standards, determine stores' product needs, place and transmit appropriate orders
- Communicate account activities to appropriate parties
- Occasionally assist with merchandising in existing accounts ensuring Right Execution Daily meeting company standards for product displays
- Building, changing and removing product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space and securing damaged or defective product
- Transport, replace and maintain point of sale advertising as appropriate for accounts
- Act as an Ambassador by providing customer service to Consumers and Store personnel by answering questions, locating product, and providing assistance as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High School or GED (General Education Diploma) required; College or University graduate preferred
- Must have a personal vehicle for use during working hours
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record with no major violations over the last three (3) years
- Must have current vehicle liability insurance
- 1+ years of sales experience preferred
- Food/beverage industry experience
- Ability to multitask handling multiple customer accounts
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Proficient computer application skills
- Ability to create and conduct sales presentations
- Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending, reaching, and kneeling
Location: West ChesterPennsylvania, United States
- West ChesterPennsylvania, United States
- Date Posted
- 29 Nov 2021
Fetching Careerjet Job Listings
Fetching Indeed Job Listings