Full-Time Reset Representative
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team! ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is hiring a Reset Representative for the Harrisburg territory, (Lemoyne DC).
- Schedule: Monday – Friday; hours are 5 AM start but may vary
- $17+ per hour! Opportunity to grow with the Company!
The Reset Representative is responsible for ensuring that all sets and resets that are assigned to them are implemented in accordance with the direction given to them or by the specifications of a plan-o-gram. The Reset Representative sets new accounts, resets existing accounts and will also assist in special events on an as-needed basis.
What would success look like?
- Prepare and load tools and equipment necessary to complete assigned tasks
- Review and finalize plans for reset with store contact
- Work in teams to perform merchandise resets and rack/display placements using pre-established plan-o-grams and ensuring product is properly merchandised
- Move product, displays or racks and adjust shelves as required
- Fill all shelves, displays, racks and equipment with product
- Ensure package, brand, and promotional goals are reflected in the store sets
- Maintain a safe and unobstructed work environment during reset activities
- Communicate opportunities for sales/improvement to ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages and/or customer
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of general work experience.
- Specific customer service and beverage industry experience preferred
- Experience working with minimal supervision.
- Valid driver’s license with MVR within Company guidelines and a vehicle available for use during the day.
- Ability to build displays that require repetitive lifting; must be able to lift 50 lbs.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC guidelines to determine eligibility for this position. ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
How to Applyhttps://careers.cokeonena.com/abarta
284 total views, 0 today