Full-Time Finance Oracle DRM Specialist
- Be responsible for Administering and Supporting Oracle DRM Application
- Be responsible for rolling out additional enhancements as requested by Finance teams.
- Be responsible for supporting projects that have a dependency on DRM.
- Participate in Disaster Recovery and fail over exercises.
- Review, Analyze, Test and implement new functionality as rolled out by Oracle as part of their Monthly Releases
- Implement new DRM applications as needed.
- Implement Alternate Hierarchies
- Develop DRM automation scripts to decrease manual work.
- Manage and develop new integrations from DRM to Target applications.
- Conduct end user training for Finance users.
- Conduct Admin training for other team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and 5 plus years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Experience of implementing Oracle DRM solutions, specifically Oracle DRM Administrator role.
- Working experience of using DRM key features such as Hierarchies, Property Definitions, Categories, Exports, Imports, Node Types, Validations, Node Access Group & Object Access group
- DRM application configuration & Windows administration
- Working experience of implementing DRM security features
- Oracle EDM experience will be a plus.
- Hands-on experience of writing SQL or PL/SQL scripts
- Hands-on experience of integrating DRM with different ledger systems such as SAP, Oracle GL & PeopleSoft including file based or database approach.
- Experience working on cross-functional team(s) in a collaborative development environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills and interact with senior managers.
- Ability to develop new policies and procedures.
- Work experience in financial services industry is a plus.
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers/job/17477759
36 total views, 1 today