Full-Time Vice President, Marketing
Who we are: Groups360 is a booking engine for meeting space founded in 2014 by former Gaylord Entertainment executives Dave Kloeppel and Kemp Gallineau. Groups360 was created with a singular goal — to empower meeting planners by bringing innovation, transparency, and simplicity to the decades-old problem of booking groups. The company’s technology, GroupSync™, enables suppliers to distribute inventory, engage with planners, and optimize group revenue. GroupSync also equips planners to search and shop hotels worldwide and book rooms and space directly, online, or through a simplified RFP process. GroupSync is the first distribution channel to offer online booking for both group hotel rooms and meeting space. Groups360 has offices in Nashville, London, and Singapore.
Our Partners: In 2019, major hospitality players Accor, Hilton, IHG and Marriott, invested a combined $50 million in Groups360 to help fuel instant-booking development. In 2022, the world’s largest alternative asset manager Blackstone Innovations Partners, New York Hedge fund Fir Tree Partners, and property and technology investment firm, Zigg Capital invested a combined $35 million in Groups360 to help drive the industry wide transformation, making group travel simple.
Life at Groups360: Groups360 is an innovative, high-growth company with offices in Nashville, London and Singapore. Groups360 is an equal opportunity employer, and our dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion is reflected in the foundation of all we do.
Who we’re looking for: The demand for Groups360 products and services is at an all-time high. So, we are looking for ambitious, self-starters who want to impact the $1 trillion meetings and events industry. Successful team members have been those with the desire to be a part of a high-growth team and organization that finds and solves problems individually and as part of a team. If you’re looking to be a part of a fast-paced, highly motivating and rewarding environment at the intersection of hospitality and technology, then your next career starts here!
The role: The Vice President of Marketing is a proven strategic thinker who will play a key role in conceptualizing and implementing the Company’s market strategy and achieving marketing targets. This position will partner with the leadership team to ensure the best possible service and effective communications to the Company’s customers. Specific responsibilities include business and market development, market research and planning, strategic direction for promotion and advertising, coordination with sales and hiring and directing the day-to-day activities of marketing staff.
What you will do:
- Liaises with the Executive Team to align objectives.
- Develop and maintain a cohesive marketing plan and the strategies, tactics and resources necessary to increase brand awareness on a local and national scale.
- Translate a strategic marketing plan into actionable quarterly targets and initiatives, keeping team and budget on schedule.
- Establish a best-in-class portfolio of proprietary and syndicated research tools that showcase the health of the brand at a granular level.
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and utilize consumer-centric research to identify opportunities.
- Plan, execute and manage B2B/B2C strategy; identifies best marketing branding and digital sales strategies, including web application, trade shows, and social media, to support ongoing business development plans.
- Create and iterate on metric modeling (e.g., CPL, CAC to LTV, funnel conversion percentages, etc.).
- Provide input and support to the company’s leadership in the development of joint ventures, affiliations and partnership arrangements.
- Develop company marketing policies and communicate those policies to the entire organization.
- Oversee development of effective collateral material, including the design of proposals, firm brochures, practice/office/industry brochures, client alerts, newsletters, and announcements.
- Establish relationships with hotel brands and market representatives to ensure maximum hotel adoption of products and services provided by Groups360.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or a closely related field preferred.
- 10-15+ years of diverse marketing experience; digital marketing technologies and strategies including website development, eCommerce, mobile applications, SEO, SEM, B2B marketing and content management.
- Solid understanding of influencer marketing and how to build integrated marketing programs.
- Demonstrated ability in building, mentoring, inspiring and coaching a team.
- Ability to initiate and monitor several simultaneous projects.
- Advanced Salesforce.com experience (CRM platform).
Additional eligibility qualifications:
- Excellent verbal, written and group communication and presentation skills; ability to utilize communication skills to effectively influence across functions and business units as well as across different leadership levels.
- Excellent organizational & analytical skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Results-driven and execution-oriented personality, ready to take ownership and get results.
- Strong empathy for customers and a passion for revenue and growth.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint.
- Other qualifications as required.
Core Business Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. M-F, Hybrid; these hours may vary depending upon your position and work requirements.
Location: Brentwood, TN. HYBRID (3 days in-office, 2 days remote)
(Company will not sponsor C2C or Work-related Visas)
Groups360 is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
NOT ACCEPTING AGENCY CALLS OR SUBMISSIONS
How to Applyhttps://groups360.com/careers/?p=job%2FooD1mfw8
77 total views, 1 today