Sr. Engineering Manager, Transit & Public SpacesIntersection – Posted by IntersectionHR
- Learn and understand Intersection’s corporate, departmental and team goals
- Work with the team to have a clear understanding of the product roadmap and current capabilities
- Develop, inspire, manage, and mentor the engineering team
- Pair with team members on committed initiatives
- Work collaboratively with other engineering teams and incorporate best practices
- Define, implement and improve agile practices to ensure delivery of predictable, high quality releases
- Steer the team to be more self organized
- Understand and get up to speed on the current Architecture
- Enhance commuter and public spaces experiences via interactive solutions
- Build products enabling transit agencies to reach commuters in the real world
- Work with product, design, and business partners and plan future enhancements
- Develop a deep understanding of the business environment and strategy
- Keep abreast of emerging behaviors, technologies, and companies across the transit landscape
- Work with the team on individual goals and objectives
- You have experience building large-scale software systems and are well-versed in contract first development
- You thrive at simplifying complicated business use cases
- You have expertise in Python (Django / Flask)
- You have proven experience working in highly-engaged, high-performing teams
- You have a track record of building and operating successful products and platforms
- You have experience managing teams of software engineers
- You have strong capabilities of observation, analysis, synthesis
- You are a strong communicator who communicates effectively across groups, locations and cultures, in-person and virtually
- You are a change-agent capable of building vision and alignment
Location: New YorkNew York, United States
- New YorkNew York, United States
- Date Posted
- 30 Jul 2020
Director of ContentBright Pink – Posted by brightpink
Bright Pink is seeking a Director of Content Strategy & Management. This is a newly created opportunity to help exponentially grow audience reach and engagement at one of the nation’s most innovative breast and ovarian health organizations. We are seeking an experienced team member with a solid foundation of success in content strategy, content development, and content marketing across digital platforms and channels. Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Develop and implement content strategy based on Bright Pink’s brand positioning, organizational goals, and audience needs.
- Write, edit, and proofread content to ready for publication.
- Continuously analyze search and content marketing trends and engage in social listening to anticipate audience interests and needs.
- Create, adjust, and manage the editorial calendar.
- Establish style guides that specify the writing style and tone needed to create engaging content.
- Perform monthly content audits to assess how well existing content is performing and make adjustments to digital site content and communications based on results.
- Lead communications & transmedia content marketing strategy to maximize audience acquisition and engagement.
- Oversee growth of Bright Pink organic traffic and social media following across all channels.
- Recommend appropriate paid digital marketing mix and oversee testing & implementation of new tactics.
- Manage a content team consisting of writers (internal and external contributors), a digital designer, and a social media manager.
- Demonstrated track record of success in implementing content strategy to drive audience acquisition and engagement.
- Direct experience writing and publishing lifestyle and consumer-facing content. Specific experience generating compelling content for Black/AA women and low-income women is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in growing and engaging diverse audiences in digital environments through primarily organic means.
- A track record in leading a multi-disciplinary team to achieve high-impact results.
- Sound knowledge of content management systems, keyword research tools, social media platforms, search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM).
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Strong content presentation skills.
- Excellent project management and analytical skills.
- Exceptional marketing and collaborative skills.
- Interest in women’s health and ability to understand and explain Bright Pink programs and impact to constituent audiences.
- Curious and thoughtful approach to work characterized by a desire to solve problems and continuously improve quality of work.
- Date Posted
- 28 Jul 2020
Vice President of Marketing & DevelopmentBright Pink – Posted by brightpink
Bright Pink is seeking a VP of Marketing & Development. This is a unique, newly created opportunity to build and deliver a cohesive development and marketing strategy at one of the nation’s most innovative breast and ovarian health organizations. We are seeking a senior team member with a solid foundation of success in building visibility, brand, and revenue in a mission-driven environment. This is a great opportunity if you are ready to build and scale innovative partnerships and development programs and serve as an organizational leader and as a thought-partner to the CEO. As part of our Executive Leadership Team, this role is responsible for partnerships and relationships to support our impact, visibility and financial resources. It is expected that the amount raised by Bright Pink will increase in future years as this new leader strengthens our organization's overall visibility and fundraising capacity. Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Actively work with the CEO and senior staff to develop and implement an innovative and comprehensive partnership strategy to include corporations, individuals, foundations, media, and other partners.
- Lead team to develop and deliver on annual fundraising, marketing, and communications plans.
- Conceive of and actively manage core organizational partnerships and fundraising campaigns, including events to engage new partners and donors.
- Further engage current cause partners and develop new cause opportunities for revenue generation.
- Oversee and lead Bright Pink marketing and communications efforts.
- Regularly represent Bright Pink in public and media settings.
- Monitor and report regularly to the Board on the key progress indicators.
- Dynamically participate on the organization’s Leadership Team.
- Excellent presentation skills – both written and in-person
- Capable of leading with composure, flexibility, and efficiency during crunch times
- Flexible and adaptable style; a leader who can positively impact both strategic and tactical fundraising initiatives
- Self-awareness and sense of humor
- Solid understanding of marketing and development best practices
- Passion for non-profit innovation, specifically as it relates to advancement and development
- Solid team manager, with track record of building thriving, disciplined, and cohesive teams
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Established track record in marketing, development or business development with demonstrated success in donor/partner management and strategy and innovative partner/donor engagement efforts. We are open to considering candidates from the corporate or non-profit sectors.
- Date Posted
- 28 Jul 2020
Director of Web Development – Office of Marketing Communications OMCUniversity of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences (ACES) – Posted by laurenq75
- UrbanaIllinois, United States
- Date Posted
- 6 Aug 2019
Fetching Careerjet Job Listings
Fetching Indeed Job Listings