Full-Time Senior Product Designer
Care to get to know us?
Care/of launched in 2016 and is headquartered in New York City. To date, Care/of has raised over $42M from top investors including Goldman Sachs Investment Partners, Goodwater Capital, Tusk Ventures, RRE Capital, and Juxtapose.
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Product Designer, you will have a direct impact on our digital product experience. From managing our design systems to providing your strategic input about a design or creating beautiful experiences on our mobile app and our website, you will be responsible for a wide range of important initiatives that will shape the future of Care/of. We’ll trust you to be our design gatekeeper who will advocate for the best of design quality across all of our digital products. As a designer you will create synergies with our Product Managers and Engineers so that design is always front and center.
- Carry out our design vision as you’re working through design solutions from start to finish
- Translate data insight into bright ideas by creating detailed user flows and wireframes
- Solicit insightful feedback from your stakeholders and cross-discipline team to align on execution goals
Who you are:
You’re an experienced product designer and have worked on digital products while distilling complicated problems into simple and elegant UX solutions. In addition to learning and embracing new design tools, you have a passion for working with design systems and pattern libraries and have a deep curiosity and interest to change the face of health and wellness.
- You have experience designing products and features across mobile and web
- You have experience with: user research, UX design, visual design, and prototyping
- You have a great understanding of layout, typography and visual hierarchy
- You thrive in a collaborative environment, but can also fly solo when needed
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we still encourage you to apply! If you’re submitting a cover letter, please note what makes you perfect for this role with the qualifications you have.
- Competitive salary + equity
- A competitive insurance package
- Free vitamins 💊
- Ability to shape a high-growth, dynamic brand
- Working with an amazing, fun-loving, spirited group of people
How to Applyhttps://grnh.se/5e7c6b471
29 total views, 2 today