Full-Time Retail Field Operations Manager (On-site)
We are seeking a talented retail professional interested in using their retail management expertise to help our franchise owners. Our Field Operations Managers are key in providing business consulting support to a region of stores in all areas of retail operations; with focus on improved operational and financial performance of each franchise location, and region and brand growth.
Winmark Corporation is a premier, nationally recognized franchisor of over 1270 resale retail stores in North America, including Once Upon A Child®, Plato’s Closet®, Play It Again Sports®, Music Go Round® and Style Encore®. This role will support a region of franchise owned locations. The position is the best of both worlds with regular business hours in our Minneapolis office, but also time in the stores by traveling about 12 weeks throughout the year (approximately 25 – 30% out of town travel).
Primary qualifications for Field Operations Manager role include:
- 4 – 7 years Retail Management experience including inventory, financial management, P&L analysis, preferably in multi-unit retail management with soft lines or similar industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills with a high level of professionalism, tact, and diplomacy
- 2- or 4- year degree preferred in Business Management or related field; or a combination of education and relevant experience
- Demonstrate ethical standards, using confidentiality
- Computer literate
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Ability to travel (approximately 12 weeks throughout the year, 25 – 30% out of town travel)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
The Field Operations Manager role is onsite at Winmark’s Plymouth, Minnesota location, with travel to franchise store locations. Annual salary is $70,000 – $80,000 DOQ, plus discretionary profit-sharing and great benefits package.
At Winmark Corporation you will work in collaboration with others who are passionate about cultivating strong relationships and those who want to make a positive influence on communities, while making a sustainable impact on the world. At Winmark you will discover what it’s like to work for a company where taking care of our people is genuinely a top priority – where we seek out those looking for a career, not just a job, and we offer exceptional benefits.
In exchange for your talent, Winmark offers rich health and welfare benefits such as a low premium, low deductible health plan, dental insurance, company-paid life and short-term disability insurance, generous paid time off, profit sharing, 401(k) retirement plan, and more. Open doors, relationships and taking care of our people are essentials of the Winmark culture; we offer career pathing, development opportunities and promote from within. Looking to surround yourself by people that help you become your best you, then let’s connect!
How to ApplyApply at https://winmarkcorporation.com/careers/ please include your resume. This is an In-Person position.
361 total views, 0 today