Full-Time Programme Manager
Breakthrough Global is a Culture Transformation Company in Central London. We are looking for a new Programme Manager to join our small, high-energy and dedicated team. Our clients are exclusively £2 billion + revenue companies and you will be working directly with their Executive and Leadership teams and their direct reports.
You will play a vital role in building our long-term client partnerships by ensuring the smooth delivery of rewarding and impactful global Programmes.
As Programme Manager, you will be responsible for the 360-management and execution of multiple Breakthrough Programmes. You will ensure each high-energy Programme runs seamlessly, while maintaining a fantastic relationship with the client. From our London based office, you will organise all logistical and operational details collaborating with our in house team and external suppliers.
We believe that ‘to grow a business you must first grow the people’. We encourage this in our clients and live it as a team. We have a supportive and collaborative culture, and are looking for someone to bring their own dynamism to the team. We want someone who will develop themselves and the business.
Breakthrough is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that embracing a diversity of thought and perspective is essential to innovation. We continuously work to foster an inclusive culture that supports authenticity.
IN THE ROLE YOU WILL…
- Manage logistics, stakeholders and agendas for our client training Programmes
- Coordinate our Programme Delivery teams – liaising with contractors, fulfilment, our Client Outcomes Director and our CEO
- Lead and coordinate multiple senior stakeholders with sometimes conflicting agendas, understanding the client’s outcomes and ensuring the on-the-day delivery meets these demands
- Lead meetings and outcomes calls with clients to establish and maintain long-lasting relationships, especially with the members of the client Executive teams
- Be the go-to person for Programme information
- Be the face of Breakthrough in all your interactions with clients, particularly when on Programmes where you will be required to upsell Breakthrough and generate new business
- Arrange all venues and associated logistics with the client
- Generate Pre and Post-Programme Reports
- Manage change and Risk
- Create client-specific briefs and project timelines
- Support Client Outcomes Director to generate informed proposals for new client partnership opportunities
- Organise the printing, translation and delivery of Programme materials with third party suppliers
- Actively use our CRM and campaign system
- Travel worldwide (2-5 days travel per Programme)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO…
- Has a minimum of 2 years of proven project/event coordination and management experience
- Is motivated by purpose and focuses on the outcome of a project, and not just the task
- Demonstrates excellent project management skills
- Is extremely organised and detail-orientated, and is able to inspire this focus in others
- Is innovative with an eye for improving existing processes
- Demonstrates a strong interest in health and well-being, and personal and business development
- Is adaptable and open-minded
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Focuses on the ‘big picture’ and how your individual tasks contribute to client’s long-term development
- Thrives when challenged, and responds quickly and pragmatically when others may become flustered
- Demonstrates a commercial, strategic and problem-solving approach
- Be willing to travel and have an interest in other cultures
- Well-presented and articulate
- Writing proposals and making pitches for business development
- Leading meetings with senior management
- Training consultancy
- CRM system management
How to ApplyIf you think you have something unique to offer the team, we would love to hear from you! In your Cover Letter, please explain why you feel you’d be right for the role and provide examples from your past professional experience to demonstrate how you fit our role requirements. Breakthrough is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that embracing a diversity of thought and perspective is essential to innovation. We continuously work to foster an inclusive culture that supports authenticity. We are looking for someone to start immediately so will close this advert as soon as the right candidate is found.
94 total views, 1 today