Full-Time Product Manager
JOIN A TEAM RECOGNIZED FOR LEADERSHIP, INNOVATION AND DIVERSITY
Why you would want this role?
Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions provides comprehensive solutions that enhance workplace safety and incident response, improve enterprise and workflow performance and enable greater product design innovation. Customers rely on Honeywell’s connected solutions to provide real-time safety intelligence, increase worker productivity and enrich operational intelligence with data-driven insights that enable smarter business decisions. Honeywell SPS serves customers in aerospace, automotive, commercial building, first responder, field service, healthcare, logistics, manufacturing, oil & gas, power an utilities, medical, retail, supply chain, test & measurement and transportation markets.
What are we looking for?
We have an exciting opportunity for an expert Product Manager to join our growing team within SPS Sensing, and IoT to be based in Portsmouth.
What will you be doing?
- You will lead the existing product lifecycle
- Propose and implement individual pricing and positioning
- Plan and control product phase in/out
- Provide clear and comprehensive internal/external communications
- New Product Development
- To be responsible for the marketing input to NPI, and take on Project Manager for meaningful phases.
- Complete and compile VoC interviews to figure out customer needs and functional requirements for new products and assist throughout the NPI process as key marketing contact.
- Development and maintenance of STRAP (Strategic Action Plan) documentation and background resources
- To maintain a close and regular view of market conditions for specified market segments. Undertake market research on designated projects required to identify new industry trends / product opportunities, competitor activity.
- To ensure that the customers are fully aware of all aspects of the portfolio, its products, strategy, pricing and customer services.
- Support of the annual sales plan
- Efficient management of indirect expenditure
YOU MUST HAVE
- A Degree within either Marketing, or technical field essential
- You will have experience within product marketing, or management role
- A background within the electronic’s, or industrial industry
- Understanding of B2B environment
- Understanding of the sales function, and supporting sales process
- Advanced in using Microsoft packages
- Strong communicator, with a high level of interpersonal skills, ability to present to audiences
- Ambitious, self-motivated, hardworking, results orientated, problem solver with a positive outlook and a clear focus on driving results.
- Balanced between short term achievement and long term development.
- Someone who can demonstrate and articulate the difference between good and bad business opportunities.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses their own performance.
- Strongly advantageous to have a degree within a technical field
- A background within Gas sensing, or Gas detection is desirable
- It is helpful to be fluent in additional languages
- Experience of working within a matrix organization
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like an interesting role for you, please send your CV at email@example.com or apply using the link below: https://honeywell.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=188893&site=1
49 total views, 1 today