Full-Time PMO Analyst
Interested in all things portfolio, project and technology? Would you like to be part of an energetic and growing team? Want to constantly evolve and grow your experience and understanding of business process? Then read on – this position is all that and more.
Our technology division has just successfully rolled out a new Portfolio Governance and project initiation processes and alongside them a powerful new portfolio, project management and collaborative software tool.
You will be an integral part of the Project Management Office (PMO) team. The role will assist in the evolution of an organisation-wide PMO, as well as supporting the existing project management structures in place.
You will provide support for the general governance of the new tool and processes as well as setting up and supporting new governance processes, such as Lessons Learned, Portfolio Reviews and KPI’s – The importance of your input cannot be underestimated as the reports and data created from the tool and processes need to be trusted as they will inform and support executive decision-making.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
• Support the Technology Project initiation process- to ensure department resources are working on the right projects at the right time.
• Review, Report and Co-ordinate the Quarterly Portfolio Review Process
• Review, Analysis and Communicate Portfolio Dashboards
• Evolution of the DAZN PMO SharePoint Site – One Stop Shop
• Build relationships across the business to plan and facilitate PMO themed training sessions
• Co Ordinate and produce PMO Comms/ yammer/Teams Monthly update
• Co Ordinate and review Lessons Learned Process Management leading to Process Improvement Initiatives
• Track, review and analyse Risks across the Tech estate
• Support users on the use of Clarizen – our Project Management Tool
• Portfolio Budget Reporting and Analysis.
• Creation, Reporting and Analysis of agreed PMO KPI’S and Other reporting (for example, Monthly PMO Updates) as directed by the Head of PMO and/or PMO Manager
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
• Practical 2+ years’ experience of Information Technology and/or a PMO environment
• Practical experience of using a PPM tool
• Excellent Communications Skills – both verbal and visual
• Experience of taking technical meeting minutes and action updates
• Confident in use of MS Office – Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint
• Experience of setting up and administrating Share Point Sites
• A pragmatic, flexible “can do” attitude. Completer/ finisher
• Keen to learn and contribute to the team
• Attention to detail
• Prince2 or similar project-based qualifications
• Experience working with a wide variety of different stakeholders – levels, types, etc. – and in different locations
• Ability to work as a team, collaboration skills and self-awareness
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
• Theoretical knowledge of Agile Project Management (i.e. Scrum) PMO environment
• Business, technology-focused degree.
• Experience establishing and embedding new PMO processes into a business
HERE’S A BIT MORE ABOUT US
In 2015, DAZN was simply an idea. Now we are a global sports media tech company with over 2000 permanent employees and a unique product live in 5 territories, with more on the horizon.
If you were to ask one of our employees what it’s like to work at DAZN you may hear words such as progressive, brave, dynamic, agile and fun. We have a team of intelligent, hard-working individuals who believe in our product and who want to support our common goal: to change the way the world sees sport.
Using world class technological infrastructure and with expertise from the BBC, SKY, ESPN, FIFA, Nike, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Amazon and Now TV to name a few, DAZN features the widest array of live, on-demand and original sports content ever offered on one platform.
DAZN is available in US, Canada, Germany, Japan, Italy, Switzerland and Austria on most connected devices including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets and games consoles.
To find out more visit: http://media.dazn.com
How to ApplyPlease apply via this link: https://jobs.lever.co/dazn/3d2efaa2-fe0a-455f-a9ac-8f09183f2f27
36 total views, 2 today