Full-Time General Manager
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
We are seeking a General Manager to oversee business operations for one of our owned and operated venues: Oak Mountain Amphitheater in Pelham, AL.
- Establish and maintain high standards of customer service for staff, customers and vendors
- Identify and maximize revenue drivers while optimizing the overall guest and artist experience
- Collaborate with all departments including: Marketing, Premium Seat Sales, and Sponsorship to create innovative offerings that drive incremental revenue growth, fan and partner engagement, and profitability
- Manage overall expense of concerts to maximize profits while protecting the guest and artist experience
- Oversee food and beverage and merchandise performance and strategies (point of sale ratio, variety, etc)
- Hires, trains and schedules full and part-time employees, and work closely with all subcontractors and/or third-party vendors
- Promote and establish “rental” events in the venue.
- Works closely with Live Nation promoters and operations and provides direction on standards and compliance
- Coordinates and facilitates event set-up with operations
- Performs and executes successful settlement of events, as needed
- Performs and executes timely Flash Reports after events, as needed
- Forecasts in ROME operational and production expenses, as well as ancillary revenue streams
- Coordinates day of event activities and matters
- Excellent working knowledge of Health & Safety
- Implements and complies with the companies’ audit procedures
- Ensures that employees’ performance is monitored and reviewed accordingly
- Management of employee attendance records, for all employees
- Any other reasonable duties as required by the executive management
- Work closely with key civic governmental departments, as well as interaction with the community in general
- Other duties as assigned
- This position typically supervises a number of exempt and non-exempt positions
- B.A in business management or related field and/or experience in lieu of degree
- 10-15 years of comparable business management work
- Prior experience in a live entertainment venue
We offer competitive compensation including Vacation and Holiday Pay, Medical/Vision/Dental and Life.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
How to Applyhttps://livenation.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LNExternalSite/job/Pelham-AL-USA/Manager---General_JR-25029
130 total views, 1 today