Full-Time Executive Assistant
Premier Talent Partners is seeking an Executive Assistant for our high growth client in the Apparel & Fashion space, based in Irvine, CA. This role will support our client’s CEO and Head of Operations. An ideal candidate will be experienced in heavy scheduling/calendar management, will be comfortable managing the executive’s inbox, and is familiar with ghost-writing emails.
PLEASE NOTE: During the application process, you will be required to create a profile in Premier’s talent platform, Ajna. Once your profile has been reviewed, you will be matched with specific jobs.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Monitor daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- 2-5 years providing executive support to c-suite executives
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Software skills: must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Premier Talent Partners is a recruitment firm specializing in the areas of contract/temp, temp-perm, permanent and payrolling needs across all industries, supporting equitable hiring nationwide.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please register here in our proprietary system. From there, you will be able to synch up with your Candidate Success Manager who will help you optimize your profile and assist you through the job search process.
503 total views, 0 today