Full-Time Executive Assistant
We are looking for an Executive assistant to support the President of U. S. Concerts Division within Live Nation.
- Manage daily schedule and calendar.
- Coordinate all travel logistics including but not limited to: commercial and private air travel, hotel reservations, ground transportation, etc.
- Maintain the files and records of the executive.
- Screen and handle telephone communications.
- Greet and direct visitors.
- Organize special events – schedule and coordinate dates, venues, attendance, agendas, and facilities.
- Maintain and execute expense reports.
- Coordinate, supervise, and complete special projects.
- Serve as liaison between the executive and other departments as directed.
- Coordinate all logistics surrounding client meetings.
- Gather, enter and/or update data in records and databases.
- Establish and maintain the files and records of the executive.
- Supervise and execute VIP ticketing for clients, partners, and associates as directed.
- Review of proposals and conversion of same to appropriate formats.
- Previous Booking or Promoter experience.
- Must be competent in problem solving issues related to mobile devices as well as PC and Mac computers and must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Must have strong communications skills both verbal and written and must be able to actively and attentively listen.
- Must be able to think through, evaluate and solve problems logically and efficiently.
- Must have exceptional organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Must conduct all matters and communications in a professional and courteous manner as a representative of the executive and the company.
- Preferred 3-5 years experience with a top record label, music agency, concert promoter, and/or artist management company.
- 1-3 years experience as an assistant to a high level executive.
- Experience booking travel for a high level executive in the US.
How to Applyhttps://livenation.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LNExternalSite/job/Houston-TX-USA/Assistant---Executive_JR-24424-1
50 total views, 1 today