Full-Time Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist | Cambridge Innovation Institute
Cambridge Innovation Institute is seeking a results-driven Digital Marketing Specialist to join our marketing analytics team in Needham, MA. This is a new role, designed to support the growth of a vast range of science and technology conferences through the execution, analysis, and ongoing optimization of paid and organic digital marketing. The ideal candidate has a passion for diving into new technology and analyzing data to review and continuously improve outcomes.
• Design and execute strategy for digital media campaigns on Google Ads, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
• Develop strategies for leveraging retargeting tools include including AdRoll and Google.
• Oversee social media communities to engage audiences and promote social referrals.
• Collaborate with product managers to develop content and targeting strategy.
• Design and evolve ad copy and creative.
• Establish routine testing of ad content and targeting to exceed external and internal KPIs.
• Generate reports and presentations to translate data into actionable recommendations.
• Maintain knowledge of digital marketing trends and new opportunities.
• Support implementation of data science initiatives to enhance insight, marketing personalization and ad optimization.
• Participate in new marketing initiatives, including persona development and advanced lead scoring projects.
• Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of experience in a digital marketing role
• Ability to analyze data to establish best practices and communicate results to all levels of the organization
• Desire to constantly learn and improve
• Experience with Google Ads & Analytics, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube preferred
Why work for Cambridge Innovation Institute?
Our environment is friendly, inclusive, and very fast-paced, where people work hard and are rewarded and recognized for their efforts. We actively promote training and career development at all levels of experience and responsibility. Other pluses:
• Competitive compensation
• Flexible work schedules
• No formal dress code in the office
• Company-wide social events
• Workout room & personal trainer and healthy snacks & drinks at headquarters office
CII is proud to offer its employees these benefits:
• Health and dental insurance
• Generous paid leave
• Company profit share
• 401(k) with matching company contributions
• Tuition & training reimbursement
• Life and disability insurance
• FSA plan
About Cambridge Innovation Institute
Our vision since 1992: Cambridge Innovation Institute (CII) delivers cutting-edge information through conferences, publications and training to forward-thinking leaders, innovators, and senior executives from life science, technology and energy industries. We are a learning organization with a culture of innovation, and we pride ourselves in hiring Ph.D. level knowledge leaders in the industries we serve.
CII Celebrates Diversity! We welcome all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
How to ApplyPlease email cover letter and resume to Hiring Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.
53 total views, 1 today