Full-Time Development Associate
The National LGBTQ Task Force builds the power of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender community from the ground up. The Task Force is the country’s premier social justice organization fighting to improve the lives of LGBTQ people, and working to create positive, lasting change and opportunity for all.
Development Associate – New York, NY
The Development Associate will assist and support the general function of the Operations and the Individual Giving teams in the Development department with specific attention to management of donor data and services.
Position Primary Responsibilities
• Process donations; acknowledgement letters and other correspondence;
• Maintain individual, foundation, and corporate records in our fundraising databases;
• Create and produce a variety of reports from our fundraising databases;
• Manage data for and execution of email blasts;
• Create and maintain online giving forms in Luminate;
• Provide general support to other fundraising activities across the department;
• Other duties as assigned.
• Proficiency in Raiser’s Edge or other donor software;
• Ability to lead, refine, and streamline processes;
How to ApplyPlease submit a cover letter and resume addressing your experience relevant to these responsibilities and qualifications and describing your interest in being a member of the Task Force staff. If possible, please submit the names, affiliations and contact information for three references. Applications submitted via e-mail for this position should be directed to hr@theTaskForce.org; please write "Development Associate” in the subject line. No phone calls, please. The Task Force is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, personal appearance, family responsibility, political affiliation or any other status protected by applicable law. Women, transgender people, veterans and people of color are encouraged to apply.
55 total views, 1 today