Full-Time Case Manager
Case Manager for community-based care management limited within Franklin County. Team assignment and pre-established caseload to collaboratively plan and monitor services provided to mentally ill individuals. Work week is Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Rate of pay is $22 hourly with mileage reimbursement applicable for accompanying patients to appointments or transport of patients. Will bill for services provided equivalent to a minimum of 1,248 billable hours annually (104 monthly billable hours).
- Electronic Onboarding
- New, Enhanced Case Manager Training Program
- Team-Oriented Environment
- EMR System
- Excellent Health, Dental and Vision Care Coverage Options
- Employer Paid Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability and AD&D Coverages
- Supplemental Life Purchase Options
- 401(k) and Roth Plans with Employer Matching & Discretionary Contributions
- Generous Paid Vacation, Holidays, Sick and Personal Days
- Mileage Reimbursement at the Federal rate
- Free Parking
- North Central is a Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Participant
- Continuing Education Assistance
- Licensed Career Advancement Opportunities
- Supervision Provided for Credentialing
- Referral Bonuses
- CARF Nationally Accredited Establishment
- 49 Years in Business
- Recognized in Top 15 Non-Profits by Business First
- Work with patients, their families and providers to supply a level of organized and coordinated patient-centered care.
- Make a general assessment of an overall wellbeing of the patient based upon visual and conversational observances during visitations with assigned patients.
- Collaborate with other treatment personnel in order to promote optimal patient health as well as assisting patients with connections to referral sources such as benefits, housing, clothing, food, employment resources and support groups.
- Update the electronic medical records software with current patient information in order to maintain accurate records and submitting your electronic case file notes daily for billing purposes.
- Bachelor’s level degree required;
- Must be caring, compassionate and have a strong desire to provide aid and make an impact;
- Motivated, organized and detailed personal traits;
- Knowledge of community resources helpful;
- Prior exposure or experience to mental illness or prior case management experience preferred;
- Must complete 90-day paid training program;
- Must meet minimum productivity requirements for billable services at 104 hours/month (1,248 annually);
- Valid Ohio driver’s license, automobile and good driving record are required; and
- Pre-employment criminal background check and drug testing are mandatory
Background and reference checks will be conducted. Individuals are not considered applicants until they have completed an application and completed an on-site interview. Completing the application does not guarantee employment. In accordance with North Central’s Drug-Free Workplace Policy, pre-employment drug testing will be administered. EOE/AA
How to Applyhttps://ncmhs.exacthire.com/job/113723/source/20455
69 total views, 1 today