Full-Time Bilingual (Spanish) Content Manager
Unprecedented in scope and depth, Koochooloo is an innovative educational platform focused on creating inclusive and diverse content. Our latest product, Chef Koochooloo engages families in fun interactive cooking games while teaching math, science and geography to children, and raising awareness for worldwide causes. Harvesting the delicious and discarding the mundane, Chef Koochooloo ignites a sense of fun and curiosity in children. Our customized recipes deliver a fresh take on cooking meals at home and schools, while highlighting the unifying aspects of culture, and celebrating different countries.
Check us out at : www.chefkoochooloo.com We have just launched a new product, check it out: https://software.chefkoochooloo.com/#/auth/sign-up
In this role you will contribute to the following aspects of the business:
- Communication & Public Relations: TV, Radio and News-sites
- Identifying relevant grants and funding opportunities and drafting grant applications
- Celebrity and blogger outreach, community & social media
- Content Management, drafting, and editing stories, recipes, and blog posts
- Managing the Content Management System database and recipe editor
- Scheduling meetings for teachers and schools to explain our newly launched product and promote it’s adoption in schools
- Creating curriculum in Spanish and English for our database
- Assisting the CEO with any content development related duties (both personal and professional)
- A Bachelors in Education, International Relations, English and Spanish. Duration: (40 hours per week)
- Compensation: Between $15-$35/hour (the exact pay will be determined based on the results of the interview process).
How to ApplyPlease send a copy of your most recent resume/CV as well as a brief introduction to yourself.
268 total views, 0 today