Full-Time Administrative Assistant
GQR is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to join our team. This unique opportunity will enable you to showcase your proficient administrative and accounting skills, while also taking ownership of creating a comfortable and inviting work environment for our team and our guests.
In this role, you will provide full clerical coverage of our reception area: answering phones, greeting guests, and directing office traffic as needed. All public office areas will fall under your purview, including maintaining sufficient supply levels and cleanliness around our office and liaising with our building management team and outside vendors for servicing and repairs. You will assist both the Director of Office Operations & HR and the Director of Finance with oversight of various benefit programs for our team and accounting processes like invoice generation, data entry into QuickBooks, and vendor communications. You will also assist in coordination and execution of all office events.
As an Administrative Assistant at GQR, you will receive mentorship and training to help you grow your skills and network for personal and professional development. We will look to you to be a team-player, offering ideas to make our office more efficient and inviting and demonstrating to our team your willingness to pitch in and help us succeed.
Standard office hours of 9am to 6pm mandatory. Additional hours and availability as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
1. Strong sense of integrity
2. Hardworking attitude
3. Strong communication skills
4. Excellent writing skills
5. Strong sense of urgency
6. Flexibility to changing situations and needs, both internal and external
7. Self-starting; motivated to think critically and develop problem-solving skills
8. Ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of staff
9. Basic understanding of campaign structures and processes a plus
10. Familiarity with QuickBooks required
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field (including, but not limited to, political science, public policy, international relations, statistics, math, business).
• One to three years’ experience in an administrative role, ideally including accounting experience and office management
As a full-time employee, you will be eligible for GQR’s full suite of benefits, including:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and eligible dependents, 75% of premium costs covered by GQR
• Basic life, accidental death and dismemberment, short-term, and long-term disability insurance, 100% of premium costs covered by GQR
• 401(k) retirement plan (available at 3-months employment for salary deferral and GQR contribution match after 1-year employment)
• Accrued paid vacation, sick, and personal leave time starting on your first day
How to ApplyTO APPLY: Interested parties should submit a resume and cover letter via the GQR Careers page at https://www.gqrr.com/careers/. Applicants should note their possible start date. We apologize that we will only be able to contact the candidates who are selected to interview at this time.
16 total views, 3 today