- IT Administratortranslifeline – Posted by translifeline
Full-TimeTitle: IT AdministratorReports to: Director of TechnologyHours: Full Time (40 Hours)Compensation: Base salary of $71,732/year with potential for up to $86,380 depending on experience and cost of living.Benefits: 6 weeks annually of paid vacation, 99% employer-paid health-care premiums, paid family and medical leave, and family support grants for employees with dependents.Location: Remote; Option of office if local to SF Bay AreaTrans Lifeline connects trans people to the community, resources, and support they need to survive and thrive--building a resilient trans community through trans-led direct services. Trans Lifeline’s Hotline provides peer support and crisis support. Our Microgrants program provides low-barrier grants to trans people in need of legal name changes and updated government IDs, HRT, as well as funds for trans people who are incarcerated. By providing care and financial redistribution, Trans Lifeline identifies the trans community’s most pressing needs and brings that expertise to broader gender and racial justice movements.You will be joining the super talented Tech Team at Trans Lifeline! We are a small department of engineers with a passion for building products that support our community. We are growing very rapidly. You will be an integral part of the org's scaling process and build a culture around giving everyone the tools they need to succeed. We're looking for someone to automate and develop Trans Lifeline's infrastructure as a whole.
What you will achieve
- Design the employee lifecycle using Google Workspace and other apps that help realize your vision for a great experience.
- Help educate and train our staff on our internal technologies, general best practices, and act as the technical point of contact for all teams.
- You will be able to prioritize tickets and issues independently of management and document solutions to common issues.
- Create workflows that are repeatable, scalable, and secure.
- Create and maintain technical documentation, org-wide policies, and structure.
- Resolve technical issues, security vulnerabilities and document your findings.
What you bring
- At least 2 years of IT experience.
- Experience with Google Workspace and role based user management.
- Emotional intelligence and empathy.
- Great communication skills and the ability to prioritize.
- A serious passion for efficiency.
- Ability to plan and execute your vision with measurable goals.
- Experience managing business critical platforms like Notion, Slack, Zoom, Jira, or equivalents.
- Familiarity with best practices in digital security in an organization with access to sensitive user data.
Nice to have (Knowledge of and prior experience in the following are plusses, but are not requirements:)
What else you should know:Trans Lifeline is interested in candidates from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. If you do not meet some of the asks for the position but feel you are qualified please still apply, we would love to get to know you! This full-time position will work remotely, with the option for an office if local to the SF Bay area. Compensation for this position is dependent on Trans Lifeline’s salary structure.Trans Lifeline is an equal opportunity employer. Transgender, gender non-conforming, and intersex people, people of color, people with disabilities, immigrants, and formerly incarcerated people are strongly encouraged to apply. It is the policy of Trans Lifeline not to discriminate in the employment of staff, or in the selection of volunteers, on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, gender, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, financial status or HIV status. Trans Lifeline works affirmatively to build a staff and board that includes people of many different races, classes, genders, physical and mental abilities, ages, and sexual orientations.
- Experience in a rapidly expanding organization
- An interest in DevOps and the Ruby programming language
- Experience in a non-profit setting
- A writing sample that relates to IT, like a blog post or paper
- Experience with agile methodology
- Date Posted
- 25 Nov 2021
- Training CoordinatorTechnologyAdvice – Posted by TechnologyAdvice
Available for the following locations: Remote | Nashville, TN | Louisville, KY Hello, We're TechnologyAdvice. At TechnologyAdvice, we are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business. TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards. TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce and client base located across the globe. We’re growing and always interested in expanding our team with top talent...make sure to check out our perks and benefits listed below!
The Opportunity…As a fast paced, high growth Marketing company, our training needs are continually evolving. We are looking for an energetic, innovative and results-driven team member in the Operations Department who can create and facilitate training and coaching that pushes the team to maximize their efforts. The Operations department is responsible for the execution and fulfillment of Lead Generation and Advertising campaigns, and we're focused on building capacity and improving quality. As client expectations and the industry evolves, it's critical for us to train and grow the teams that generate leads for our clients. As the Training Coordinator, you will be responsible for tracking the overall performance of our remote team of agents — creating metrics, setting goals and challenging our agents to reach new heights through the creation and execution of performance training. By diving in and understanding historical performance, business goals, and team motivators, you will seek opportunities to drive continuous improvement through creative solutions.
How You'll Contribute…
- Maintain Quality Assurance and agent training creation and execution through our LMS platform
- Design and produce training materials and content utilizing a variety of learning methods such as video, audio and written training
- Analyze agent performance, identifying and tracking trends to ensure continuous improvement of performance
- Interact with agents to facilitate training sessions
- Track and report agent product knowledge and customer experience on a daily and weekly basis
- Oversee agent feedback forums by answering questions, complaints, listening to calls and offering tips for success
- Create and conduct surveys designed to identify specific training needs and improve upon training engagement
- Identify ways to optimize processes and maximize efficiency
- Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team and channels to track program and agent performance and align priorities
- Assist with Operation Team training efforts
- Keep ahead of the latest developments in learning trends, changes in learning theory, and developments in learning technologies
- Additional Contributions:
- Some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
- Share feedback on internal technology needs relevant to telemarketing execution
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
What You Bring…
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- 1+ years experience in corporate training, learning & development, HR or similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to effectively train, coach and/or teach others using creative instructional methods and plans
- Demonstrated experience implementing training
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple training initiatives simultaneously
- Basic proficiency in Google for Work
- Experience working in Learning Management Systems (LMS) is a plus
Why You Want Us...
- Remote/hybrid/in-office work options
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Flexible PTO, take time off when you need it!
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- MacBook Pro or PC laptop, your choice
- Ongoing Career Development Meetings
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Subscription to the Headspace App
- Bucket List Benefit: We financially help you check something off your bucket list
- Monthly Team Outings and Quarterly Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Beer on Fridays! It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere…
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Coffee, snacks, ping pong, and catered lunches 4 days a week in office
- Date Posted
- 23 Nov 2021
Fetching Careerjet Job Listings
Fetching Indeed Job Listings