Software Growth Engineeremily_hartmann – Posted by emily_hartmann
THE OPPORTUNITYAs the first growth engineering hire, you’ll join the core team that is responsible driving acquisition, activation, and retention efforts. You’ll be involved in a wide variety of projects covering SEO, SEM, conversion optimization, content marketing, website architecture, landing page design and optimization, data and analytics infrastructure, and web scraping. To thrive and flourish in this role, you must be a quick learner, with an open but critical mind of an experimenter, enjoy solving hard problems using data and metrics-driven optimizations, and most importantly a get-things-done attitude. THE TEAM NurseFly is small and rapidly growing. The Engineering team is responsible for delivering modern software and strives to set the bar for the healthcare staffing industry. We are an incredibly supportive team who practices peer to peer feedback and training to help each other grow. Although, this role is dedicated to the Engineering department, it is truly a cross-functional opportunity working with Marketing, Product, Design, and Sales. THE SKILL SETAn interest in digital marketing and in owning growth experiences & funnels
- An interest in digital marketing and in owning growth experiences & funnels
- Experience with BI and analytics tools like Segment, Google Analytics, Amplitude
- Experience working with A/B tests
- Experience with funnel/conversion rate optimization, data aggregation tools, and interacting with web APIs
- Work with a mentor to understand our infrastructure and implement a growth experiment or contribute a small feature
- Implement multiple growth experiments and run multiple A/B tests
- Test and optimize new growth tactics for customer acquisition and conversion rate optimization
- Work with XML Feeds and interacting with web APIs to post content to external platforms
- Have a handle on the data needs of the organization.
- Have an understanding of the tracking we currently have in place and the gaps that need to be addressed to understand user experience in our product.
- Implement marketing automation tools like Iterable / Braze.
- Become a go-to person for the Growth team's needs by taking ownership of engineering related to user acquisition and engagement
- Have a thorough grasp of the conversion rates of various funnels
- Have an understanding of features that drive the most user and business value.
- Have developed an opinion on how the product can be improved to address user and business needs.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans including HSA and FSA Options
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible Time Off
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Generous Employer Match
- Access to Corporate Discount Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Plan
- Budget for your dream battle station (computer, monitors, keyboard, mouse, headphones, IDE and whatever else you need to do your best work)
- Date Posted
- 6 Jul 2020
Fetching Careerjet Job Listings
Fetching Indeed Job Listings