Full-Time Data Scientist
Data Scientist – Hybrid Role – 2-3 days in NYC office
We are looking to hire a results-oriented data scientist with experience in data analysis and predictive modeling. Experience in advertising or real time bidding is a plus. The job will involve research, analysis and coding to improve our current technology and develop innovative new solutions to the problems posed by real time bidding. This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled professional to apply big data techniques to work within a very fast-growing industry.
Note that this is not a remote position.
- Build predictive models using machine learning algorithms to optimize digital advertising campaigns
- Independently manipulate and analyze high volume, high-dimensionality real time bidding (RTB) data in order to identify relationships and trends
- Communicate and interact across teams in the company to understand the underlying business problems, provide support and promote the work of the data science team to the business
- Visualize results of statistical analyses in the form of graphs, charts and tables
- Degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research or another relevant technical field (M.S. or Ph.D., B.S will be considered only with 2+ years work experience in a Data Science role or similar)
- Only applications with 2+ years experience of applying machine learning algorithms will be considered (academic projects/research are acceptable only if part of a Ph.D)
- Experience with relational databases and SQL, data transformation (ETL), data mining, ad-hoc analysis
- Extensive experience with Python (scikit, pandas, numpy, scipy, matplotlib etc.) including software development and packaging
- Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative techniques
- A passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data in a clear and precise way
- Ability to take high level, loosely-defined business problems and identify precise, quantitative solutions
- Self-motivating personality, independence and willingness to take on ownership of complex projects
- Experience with big data software and techniques such as Spark and Hadoop is a plus
- Experience with natural language processing (NLP) techniques is a plus
- Experience with Java or Scala is a plus
- Experience in advertising or real time bidding is a plus
Compensation range: $95-105K base + 20% bonus potential. We offer full health coverage, generous PTO, an award-winning office culture!
The base range provided is AdTheorent’s current assessment for this role. The confirmed salary will be commensurate with experience, education, skills, and other factors. This is subject to change, but will be no less than the minimum stated. We encourage all to apply, as applicants will be assessed on an individual basis. Job title and base salary will depend on qualifications and experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to foster community, inclusion and diversity within the organization. We encourage all qualified candidates, regardless of racial, religious, sexual or gender identity, to apply.
How to ApplyHow to Apply: https://apply.workable.com/j/100026447B
115 total views, 2 today