Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for filming, editing, and delivering outstanding video content for both external and internal audiences. Supports pre-and post-production activities while influencing and driving content strategy with the ability to calibrate different company initiatives and perspectives.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Consults with clients and internal stakeholders to determine media production needs; advise appropriately regarding various aspects of design, development and use of media and media presentation.
* Develops media project goals, objectives, and timetables for production.
* Partners with peers and customers to create, and edit scripts; while determining the appropriateness of the intended use and audience.
* Transports, sets up, and operates various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio production.
* Managing pre-production, production, and post-production editing of video projects while maintaining overall brand identity and image.
* Develop appropriate design packages using tools such as Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, and Audition
* Translates audio, video, graphics and digital animation and other digital media content into various distributable formats.
* Coordinates multiple projects with frequently adjusted priorities.
* Operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment while troubleshooting malfunctioning equipment for repair.
* Use artistry and camera angles to create scenes and recordings for corporate product videos, and Executives for use on digital media sites, social networking, or television. Adapt skills to suit live or pre-recorded video.
* Use storyboards and scripts to produce visually appealing videos for customers.
* Participate in all aspects of shoots (e.g., camera, audio, lighting) on location and in the studio.
* Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
* Performs other related duties as required.
Associate’s Degree required. Bachelor’s Degree desirable; or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Must be familiar with industry-standard equipment and able to carry out all aspects of filming
* Working knowledge of video editing is required
* Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, and Audition
* Video and audio editing and animation for Corporate, Product videos, and Executives
* Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, encoding & delivering for web/broadcast
* Media management and archiving of completed jobs
* Knowledge of 3D animation, and video concept would be a plus
* Ability to evaluate existing content and propose new, innovative approaches
* Ability to manage client expectations and successfully overcome barriers
* Ability to satisfy customer needs and concerns and represent company’s best interest
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, customers and public
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within Black Knight or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Ability to provide information to a wide variety of audiences regardless of topic and effectively deal with issues that are confidential and sensitive in nature
* Self-motivated and energetic
JOB FAMILY LEVELS
Intermediate level role. Works independently on multiple marketing projects as a project team member. Conducts tasks and assignments as directed. Work with marketing department to ensure video deadlines and specifications are met. May be involved with initial creative phase and final editing. Typically requires four (4) or more years of relevant work experience.
Black Knight is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyApplication URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bXNjaWFsby40NzY4MS4xMDU5NEBibGFja2tuaWdodGZpbi5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
31 total views, 1 today