Full-Time U.S. Campaigns Associate
Electica brings the best data and technology to progressive political and advocacy campaigns across the United States and around the world. We’ve worked with Democratic candidates, super PACs and 501c3s at home, and progressive political parties and causes in the UK, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Italy, Germany and beyond!
We are hiring a Campaigns Associate for the 2022 US midterms. In this role, you will assist our senior team in developing digital content and executing paid ad and fundraising campaigns across Advocate, Electica’s programmatic ad platform, as well as a variety of social media channels. The ideal candidate shares with us a deep passion for digital politics, a strategic mindset, and a compelling client-oriented personality.
- Understand the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customers, product goals, and all other aspects of service
- Assist in client-facing digital campaigns, including setting up and executing digital campaigns for fundraising, awareness, and persuasions, through social media channels and our demand side platform, Advocate.
- Set up and disseminate emails for grassroots fundraising campaigns through CRMs
- Assist in digital content creation
- Run data analytics to improve client success
- One cycle working in political campaigns or one-year general work experience in digital advocacy
- Experience executing paid digital campaigns on Facebook and other social media platforms
- Experience writing and disseminating email fundraising campaigns using political CRMs such as NGPVan
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Experience executing paid digital campaigns on programmatic demand side platforms
- Experience in producing digital content such as videos and infographics, including basic graphic design and video editing capabilities
- BS/BA in political science, business administration, or relevant field preferable
- Facebook-verified to run political advertising content
- This is a 6 months contract lasting at least until December 2022
- The contract can be extended into a full-time position
- Salary: $35,000-50,000 + benefits, heavily weighted based on experience
- Electica is a remote company. You can live anywhere in the United States
- Campaigns we believe in. Our work has a real impact. For this reason, we only work with campaigns that share our vision of a more progressive, democratic, equal, integrated, and sustainable society
- For impact. Our company wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for the campaigns we support, who are fighting the political fight on the front line. Out of the deepest respect, we only work with campaigns we can add value to, and our commitment to them is to enable them to deliver the highest impact
- In the future. We operate in a fastly evolving technological, political, and regulatory environment. Our core activity is to envision the future and project our company and our clients into it
- Do things well. It’s deeds not words. We set challenging goals for ourselves and work with true grit to achieve them. We dive deep, we ask the hard questions, we deliver top quality work.
- People first. We value personal bonds, and we invest in each other’s careers and well-being. We foster a culture of feedback to enable everyone at the company to become their best professional self
How to ApplyTO APPLY: email your resume and a one-page cover letter detailing your interest in the position to email@example.com by the 15th of June.
297 total views, 0 today