Responsible for development and implementation of plans and strategies to ensure the growth, viability, and financial success of the Black Knight NexGen Title Plant Division.
- Performs strategic analysis to title plant property control
- Assists with property control oversight and resource training
- Organizes and presents evaluation findings to all levels of management verbally or in writing
- Works closely with development and imaging department to coordinate activities that ensure success in the marketplace
- May mentor or supervise others in the department
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
- Requires 5+ years of business development experience and/or analytical/problem solving experience
- Knowledge of title plant context
- Experience with title plant property maintenance
- Knowledge of Black Knight’s products, services, and capabilities
- Thorough knowledge of public record technology
- Experience with Office 365, Tableau, and other business software
- Experience with budgets and forecasting financial performance
- Experience analyzing market and clients’ business needs and determining related data processing requirements
- Effectively communicate to all levels of the organization both internally and externally across technical and business functions
- Ability to operate independently and utilize solid decision-making and problem-solving skills
Although target pay range may vary by work location, a representative pay range is $72,800 – $115,000. Eligible to participate in medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance and disability insurance, 401(k) plan and employee stock purchase plan. Eligible to participate in the discretionary annual performance bonus.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.