Full-Time Technical Business Consultant II (Escrow)
THIS POSITION CAN BE FILLED REMOTELY ANYWHERE IN THE US WITH WORKING HOURS OF 9:00 AM TO 6:00 PM CENTRAL OR MOUNTAIN TIME ZONES.
Serves as a team contributor with expertise in Escrow analysis responsible for formulating systems scope and objectives relative to a client organization’s business plan and industry requirements. Acts independently or as a member of a project team responsible for providing technical guidance concerning MSP and Escrow application. Provides technical consulting on complex projects.
- Serves as liaison between end-users and the information technology organization during consulting projects to meet specific client requirements
- Expertly researches and documents client needs, technology, or regulations related to system design or enhancements that will impact multiple platforms and/or applications
- Creates detailed specifications from which coding and/or configurations will be written
- Analyzes system impacts to client environments and procedures and provides recommendations on best practices and changes in technology accordingly
- Assists client in writing test plans and test cases to ensure enhancements made to applications meet client needs and that application integrity is maintained
- Conducts a variety of tests such as system, integration, readiness, and acceptance tests
- Consults directly with the client
- May play a key role in the training of client and technical support personnel on enhancements, new systems, or procedures
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
- Requires 4+ years of analytical and/or technical consulting experience
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Escrow Analysis
- HUD FHA Billing
- Tax and Hazard
- Experience with Black Knight MSP solution
- Knowledge of the tools, techniques and principles used in application development in objective-oriented development, or other relevant technology
- Experience working in a technical client facing role
- Proficiency in quality management methods, tools, and technologies
- Awareness of system-development protocol
- Mortgage industry experience
- Knowledge of Black Knight products, services, and capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
The target pay range for this position typically starts at $75,000 to $80,000.
Black Knight carefully considers multiple factors to determine compensation, including a candidate’s education, training, specialty, experience, and work location. The base salary (exempt) or hourly rate (non-exempt) is just one component of the total rewards package offered to our employees, including potential bonus or commission eligibility, insurance (medical/dental/vision/life/disability), matching 401(k) plan and matching employee stock purchase plan.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.
How to Applyhttps://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2ZyaWVkZXJpY2guNDA5MTMuMTA1OTRAYmxhY2trbmlnaHRmaW4uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
21 total views, 1 today