Full-Time Sr. Director of Clinical Operations
Classification: Full Time; Exempt; 12-Month
Department: Residential & Outpatient Programs
Reports to: Executive Director
Minimum Master’s Degree in Social Work required. At least five (5) years prior Social Work experience with focus in SUD services. Strong strategic management, process, and organizational skills with a background in clinical operations and administrative functions. Must possess excellent leadership, presentation, and interpersonal skills, both oral and written. At least five (5) years of clinical supervision experience. Successful track record of building and retaining highly effective multidisciplinary teams. Ability to multitask among numerous competing responsibilities. Background in health administration, nursing, or related field with at least three (3) years prior clinic, hospital management, and/or residential experience a plus. Reliable transportation required, valid NYS driver’s license preferred.
The Sr. Director of Clinical Operations serves as the clinical leader for Alcohol & Drug Council of Tompkins County, Inc. and provides administrative oversight of clinical practice management and clinical teams in ADC’s outpatient and residential programs. This position is responsible for administrative oversight and direction of clinical operations and standardized functions of the clinical practice quality and service components.
- Provide clinical guidance and supervise multidisciplinary team members, including Clinical & Nursing Program Directors in their day-to-day management of Residential and Outpatient programming
- Monitor management reports to develop and implement plans that improve clinical and nursing performance;
- Assess clinical operations for effective systems, structure, functions, and leadership.
- Collaborate with Directors & Supervisors to develop and implement evidence-based substance abuse and/or mental health curriculums, treatment interventions and programs;
- Create an overall culture of excellence among clinical staff;
- Direct the daily operation and strategic mission of clinical practices;
- Establish standard operating procedures for a comprehensive & systematic approach for the delivery of quality patient care compliant with requirements mandated by OASAS and other regulatory agencies;
- Identify and recommend clinical operational enhancements and efficiencies to reduce cost, increase stability in operating systems, and increase quality through standardization;
- Oversee development/planning of clinic initiatives;
- Support development of relevant ongoing education tools to ensure staff are kept current in their related areas of responsibility;
- Work with Clinical and Nursing Directors to assess new or expanded service-line offerings;
- Lead and/or participate in interdisciplinary/multidisciplinary team meetings, providing administrative perspective and recommendations as appropriate;
- Participate in department Quality Assurance reviews and initiatives;
- Ensure consistency, accuracy, and compliance of clinical/medical policies and protocols throughout residential and outpatient programs;
- Collaborate with all program leaders and staff to ensure a continuum of care that is cohesive and seamless;
- Attend community meetings to enhance program awareness and interface with community agencies to support interagency collaboration and referrals;
- Provide after-hours and/or back-up supervision on a rotating basis, as needed;
- Collaborate with team members to evaluate and support overall agency effectiveness;
- Other duties as assigned
Compensation: Competitive; $85k-91k annual salary; Commensurate with experience
Excellent benefits include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Employee Assistance Program, Pet Insurance, Identity Protection, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, 403(b) Retirement, 403(B) Employer Matching, and exciting opportunities for professional development.
Alcohol & Drug Council of Tompkins County is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, political affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, amnesty status, veteran status, or disability.
How to ApplyPlease apply using the link below. This and other job opportunities can also be found on the company website Opportunities page.
296 total views, 0 today