Full-Time Solution Architect
Want to be part of a team that drives digital transformation and has improved hundreds of enterprises across diverse industries?
Everyday we help established companies realize the power of modern technologies. It’s more than just software and technology solutions – it’s the brains and ideas of people like you. Here at Architech, we’re building a very special team and we want you to be a part of it. At Architech, you’re not taking on a job, you’re joining our community. And we have lots to offer.
It’s all about the environment
Satisfy your curiosity and desire to learn. You’ll work very closely with a diverse tight-knit group of creative people who are passionate about technology and software. Not only will you work in a collaborative and nurturing environment, you’ll also grow your existing skills while keeping up with current and upcoming IT industry trends.
We grow when you grow
We encourage and support continuous learning by ensuring everyone stays active in the tech community. To help you with this, we offer tools and programs such as Learning Budget, Certification Bonuses, Internal Bootcamps, Summit Days, Lunch & Learns and much more. And this is just the beginning. Check out all our other great benefits.
Welcome to Architech.
- Provide technical expertise in solution architecture, technology strategy and technical design decisions.
- Be an expert on the Architech service offering and partner with clients to identify objectives and outcomes of prospective projects.
- Assess customer business and technical requirements, define scope and provide estimates for solutions across numerous verticals and industries.
- Validate proposed project scoping with internal stakeholders including project managers, technical leads, designers, strategists and project teams.
- Ability to communicate architectural decisions to a varied audience including business and technology stakeholders from the conceptual to the physical perspectives
- Ability to recognize and balance functional and nonfunctional requirements to ensure the optimal solution for the end customer
- Lead the response to RFPs/RFIs and produce documentation to support recommended solutions.
- Leverage existing technology partners into proposed solutions to strengthen relationships.
- Transition project requirements to Sales and Professional Services teams following sale completion for smooth implementation.
- Build prototypes and participate regularly in demos to clients and at tech industry events to positively represent Architech.
- Provide thought leadership through internal training sessions, webinars and public speaking to promote Architech as a technology leader.
- Support Professional Services teams with delivery of the proposed solutions.
- Join Delivery teams as a subject matter expert, up to 50% of the time.
- 7+ years of proven hands-on experience with the architecture, design, development, deployment and support of software projects.
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Math or Engineering.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented and functional paradigms and architectural patterns.
- Knowledge and experience with the JVM platform and languages such as Java, Kotlin, Groovy.
- Solid understanding and experience with containers and a container orchestration platform, preferably Kubernetes
- Solid understanding and experience with data integration concerns, and platforms such as Apache Kafka, Storm, ActiveMQ or RabbitMQ
- Solid understanding and experience with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS or GCP including automated provisioning and management of services on those platforms
- Solid understanding and experience with automation principles such as immutable infrastructure, CI/CD
- Solid understanding of monitoring and logging considerations within a cloud based environment
- Experience with performance testing, analysis, and application tuning across integrated platforms.
- Experience with security verification including vulnerability testing, penetration testing
- Experience with identity management and authentication/authorization protocols such as OAuth2 and OpenID Connect
- Clear presentation and communication skills in customer interactions in a sales setting and externally at events.
- Team first mentality
- Adaptability to changing project and technology requirements while being hands-on with project teams.
- Demonstrated experience and applied knowledge of both Waterfall and Agile project methodologies.
- Able to travel up to 10% of the time.
How to ApplyApple here!
32 total views, 2 today