Full-Time Social Media Content and Data Specialist II
When applying, please submit a cover letter and CV.
The HIV Prevention Trials Network (HPTN) is a worldwide collaborative clinical trials network that develops and tests the safety and efficacy of interventions designed to prevent the transmission of HIV (www.hptn.org). HPTN 096 is a research study that seeks to stop HIV in cisgender and transgender Black gay and same-gender loving men in the southern US. The study’s intervention is made up of four components that form an integrated strategy that includes reducing stigma, providing peer support, increasing health equity and using social media to encourage HIV testing, the use of pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) to prevent HIV and engagement in care for those living with HIV (www.hptn096.org).
We seek a full-time Social Media Content and Data Specialist II who will support the implementation of a robust social media strategy that is an integral part of the HPTN 096 study intervention. The primary responsibilities of the position are 1) supporting the Social Media Manager in the development of all social media and website content, 2) maintaining a constant content flow for the study’s social media accounts and website, 3) posting and monitoring all social media accounts and website traffic, and 4) capturing and analyzing engagement data via social media and website performance metrics.
- Assists the Social Media Manager in developing and implementing the social media strategy designed to engage cisgender and transgender Black gay and same-gender loving men in the southern US on the topics of HIV, sexual health and wellness in compliance with the HPTN 096 social media strategy guidance document.
- Creates and maintains all study-specific social media accounts, such as Facebook, Instagram, X and YouTube.
- Disseminates all social media content via posts, re-posts and social media ads.
- Coordinates social media buys to achieve campaign and study goals.
- Monitors and responds to reactions to the study’s social media activities.
- Captures and analyzes engagement data for all social media activities via social media performance metrics and makes recommendations based on the findings. Uses native and third-party tools to successfully manage and evaluate social media campaigns (e.g., Hootsuite)
- Captures and analyzes all website traffic data driven by social media engagement via Google Analytics.
- Assists in monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of social media campaigns and tracks progress towards goals.
- Maintains and follows the study’s social media content calendar to ensure a constant presence on social media.
- Serves as a member of the HPTN 096 social media core working group to provide technical guidance and report on the ongoing social media content dissemination and engagement analysis.
- Represents the study’s message to online communities and the general public via social media.
- Reviews and edits the study’s social media strategy document that guides the implementation of the strategy.
- Provides publicity and promotional support for study-related special events and community outreach activities using social media networks and tools.
- Participates in a variety of internal meetings to ensure successful implementation of the social media strategy.
- Maintains and builds relationships with team members and partners to create opportunities and coverage of on-going activities related to the other three study components.
- Maintains knowledge of the latest changes to and trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy. Uses this knowledge to inform study strategy and tactics.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its international equivalent in Communications, Social Media, Digital Marketing, Public Relations or Related Field.
- 5+ years of experience creating, disseminating and monitoring social media accounts and engagement performance metrics, as well as collecting and analyzing website engagement data.
- Articulate, professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with clients and staff.
- Experience creating and disseminating social media content to engage cisgender and transgender Black gay and same-gender loving men a plus.
- Comprehensive and advanced knowledge of practices and procedures for distributing, monitoring and capturing engagement data for social media, as well as the capture of website engagement data and analysis.
- Deep and current knowledge of social media platforms, advertising platforms, and digital marketing tools, trends, and tone.
- Demonstrated technical skills in social media account creation, social media content dissemination, collection and analysis of website and social media engagement data (minimally Meta [FaceBook and Instagram], YouTube and Google Analytics).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams).
- Excellent project management skills and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to motivate, influence and collaborate with others.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage projects effectively to accomplish goals.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
Typical Physical Demands:
- Typical office environment.
- Ability to spend long hours looking at a computer screen and doing repetitive work on a keyboard.
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift or move 5 lbs.
Technology to be Used:
- Equipment: FHI 360-provided laptop, telephone, printer, calculator, copier, cell phone.
- Software: Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, etc.)
- Social Media Platforms and Engagement Tools: Meta, X, YouTube, Hootsuite, etc.
- Website Analytical Tools: Google Analytics
- Up to 10%
The expected hiring salary range for this role is listed below. FHI 360 pay ranges represent national averages that vary by geographic location. When determining an offer amount, FHI 360 factors in multiple considerations, including but not limited to: relevant years of experience and education possessed by the applicant, internal equity, business sector, and budget.
Base salary is only one component of our offer. FHI 360 contributes 12% of monthly base pay to a money purchase pension plan account. Additionally, all US based staff working full-time, which is calculated at 40 hours/week, receive 18 days of paid vacation per year, 12 sick days per year, and 11 holidays per year. Paid time off is reduced pro rata for employees working less than a full-time schedule.
Hiring Salary Range: $75,000 – $95,000
How to ApplyPlease use the link below to apply for the position Careers (myworkdayjobs.com)
86 total views, 0 today