Full-Time Sales & Leasing Associate
If you believe in affordable housing, like building relationships, and want to help people find their forever home, then this job is for you!
We are currently seeking a bilingual (in Spanish) qualified Sales and Leasing Associate for our Crescent Mobile Home Park located in Gloucester City, NJ.
Address: 1400 Crescent Blvd Gloucester City, NJ 08030
We know you are the key to taking our company to the next level! Our Sales and Leasing Associate will be responsible, under the direction of the Property Manager, for all aspects of selling manufactured homes.
This position is responsible for engaging in dialogue with prospective tenants in order to communicate how living in one of our communities may benefit them based on their individual needs. This involves marketing efforts both inside and outside of the property.
This position also includes, but is not limited to:
- Maintaining or improving occupancy to ensure the property is at 100% occupancy
- Demonstrating a 95% or above customer service satisfaction rate
- Maintaining an organized and productive office space 100% of the time
- Work with prospective tenants by giving tours, cultivate rapport, provide information, hand out brochures, secure contact information for follow up, assisting with applications etc.
- Document all communication/interactions with potential prospects
- Emphasize the benefits of owning a mobile home and being apart of Crescent Mobile Home Park and Riverstone Communities
- Prepare resident paperwork as needed
- Be comfortable with open communication and building professional relationships with potential and current residents
- Work with integrity and honesty
- Work calm under pressure and follow through on commitments
- Strong work ethic – move quickly, but with strong attention to detail
- Strong math skills- ability to calculate figures and amounts such as monthly payments, lot rent, discounts, and commissions.
- 1+ years of experience with administrative work, sales, or customer service.
- Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle with a valid driver’s license
- Completed High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Ability to be very active – walking, bending, standing and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Computer proficiency, including the internet and experience using Manage America, preferred
Salary: $17.50 to $19.00 per hour
What we will offer you:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits as well as 401K with company match
- Robust Paid Time Off (PTO) plan, Wellness PTO and 13 Paid Holidays OFF
- Ongoing training and internal growth opportunities
- Maternity/Paternity Leave*
- And many more, including an amazing culture to where you will want to come to work each day and be GREAT!
*effective date of benefit dependent upon tenure of employment
At Riverstone Communities, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate them, we support them and we thrive on them for the benefit of our team members and communities. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.
How to Applyhttps://jobs.jobvite.com/careers/riverstone/job/oYzwlfw8/apply?__jvst=Job%20board&__jvsd=PinkJobs
481 total views, 0 today