Part-Time Receptionist (Performing Arts Venue)
The role of Campus Receptionist is a part-time non-exempt seasonal position reporting to the Assistant to the General Manager. This forward-facing role serves as the initial point of contact for in-person visitors, guests, and performing artists and with patrons and business partners over the phone.
- Acts as the Mann’s initial point of contact by welcoming visitors, guests, business partners, and artists to the backstage spaces at Mann’s venue.
- Provide wayfinding for the parties mentioned above, including directions to bathrooms, catering, the stage, etc.
- Notifying back-of-house staff of guest arrivals or other matters.
- Signing in guests and issuing badges.
- Maintaining records and logs of visitors arriving and leaving the campus.
- Acts as a representative for the Mann by answering incoming calls from patrons and answering their questions professionally and confidently.
- Records lost property in the Mann log system.
- Oversees acceptance of deliveries to the main entrance.
- Maintains up-to-date information for SEPTA Loop service schedules.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Candidate should have experience in a receptionist/customer service background.
- Must be articulate, proactive, and can serve as an influential member of a dispersed team.
- Must know the Microsoft Office suite of products, including Outlook.
- Must be highly flexible, creative, comfortable with ambiguity, and committed to win-win solutions to complex issues.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and irregular hours as driven by operational requirements.
- Must be willing to undergo a background check before commencement of employment.
How to ApplyPlease send a resume and cover letter to: Phil Gehman, Assistant to the General Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
93 total views, 0 today