Full-Time Program Coordinator
The Program Coordinator works within our Channel Strategy team in our Operations department and closely with the Client Success teams to ensure we meet client expectations while also running an efficient program that supports our bottom line. This position will be responsible for managing the behind-the-scenes tasks on active program fulfillment while their team counterparts focus on the set up and allocation of programs. The Program Coordinator will be expected to handle all facets of program delivery including pacing, daily reporting and communication with all parties involved, oversee digital lead files and troubleshooting in a timely manner that ensures all deadlines are met. This role requires someone who is efficient yet thorough, and can manage a large pipeline of programs and tasks at once.
DAY TO DAY:
- Monitor program pacing, lead statuses, and program statuses, while communicating potential issues with teams to ensure that all programs are pacing as requested and completed on time
- Manage multiple team relationships, overseeing program performance, tracking issues and developing strategies for improvement and increasing efficiency
- Track all program updates and requests to maintain accountability and follow through
- Uploading digital lead files into the platform as necessary
- Quickly respond to all emails/questions with answers and action plans – we pride ourselves on a quick response time and being easy to work with
- Keep accurate records between Salesforce and our internal tools
- Effectively communicate daily updates to manage the expectations of all parties involved
- Help establish processes to increase efficiency and offer creative solutions to solve problems
- Work with Client Success and Operations team members to create best outcomes on program performance.
- Provide insights and reporting to support program renewal
- Seek new ways to improve upon existing programs and increase efficiency and quality
- 1+ years experience in a project management, operations, administration, or similar role
- Impeccable attention to detail and organization
- Excellent communication skills through slack, email, phone and in person
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask while upholding a high level of accuracy
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Creative, problem solving ability
- Results driven with a strong sense of urgency
- Must be able to adapt to ongoing change and process improvements
- Experience with Google for Work with basic proficiency in Google Sheets or Excel
- Experience working in B2B marketing is a plus!
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
Aside from an outstanding company culture that fosters innovative ideas, teamwork, professional growth, and friendly competition, we offer great benefits. You’ll have the chance to work alongside fun, intelligent, and driven folks who believe in what we’re doing at TA. Check out our list of benefits:
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with match
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- MacBook Pro or PC laptop, your choice
- Weekly Career Development Meetings for your first 60 days, plus ongoing daily & weekly team huddles and an hour of 1:1 time with your manager every 2 weeks
- Fitness reimbursement
- Subscription to the Headspace app
- Bucket List Benefit
- Team Outings and Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- Catered lunches 4 days a week
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Coffee, snacks, ping pong, and beer on Fridays
TechnologyAdvice’s purpose is to create opportunities for technology buyers, technology vendors, our team members and our communities.
We are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
We work with vendors to grow their customer base through our unique lead generation, content creation, and digital advertising programs. These programs improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of their ideal customers using multiple touchpoints.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, and was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies for four consecutive years. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards, as well as being honored as a Tennessee Top Workplace in 2019 and 2020.
At TA, we believe our differences make us stronger. We foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. Our DE&I committee hosts quarterly meetings and sessions to help us continually learn and grow. Our Core Values are: Be Transparent, Make Calculated Decisions, Crave Knowledge, Challenge Mediocrity, and Value Each Other.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the following measures have been implemented for employees working in-office based on CDC and local guidelines:
- Social distancing between workspaces
- Mandatory mask policy
- Frequent sanitation of high-touch surfaces
- Room capacities for all conference rooms
- COVID-19 contact and exposure response policy
- Individually packaged catered lunches
A Hybrid Work Policy was also launched. We offer flexibility to work in the location where you feel most productive. Eligible team members can work in-office, remotely from home, or a blend of the two, assuming acceptable minimum requirements are met.
How to ApplyPlease apply using the external link that has been provided. https://technologyadvice.applytojob.com/apply/ZCM1GgRt2Y/Program-Coordinator?source=Pink
569 total views, 0 today