Full-Time Product Marketing Manager
The Mediavine Marketing team is currently looking to fill the open position of Product Marketing Manager. Applicants must be based in the United States.
Mediavine is a fast-growing advertising management company representing over 8,000 websites in the food, lifestyle, DIY, and entertainment space. Founded by content creators, for content creators, Mediavine is a Top 20 Comscore property, exclusively reaching over 125 million monthly unique visitors. With best-in-class technology and a commitment to traffic quality and brand safety, we ensure optimal performance for our creators.
Mission & Culture
We help content creators build sustainable businesses. From educational tools and cutting-edge plugins to ad technology that maximizes earnings without slowing down your site, our motivation is ensuring your brand and business grow in every respect.
We are striving to build an inclusive and diverse team of highly talented individuals that reflects the industries we serve and the world we live in. We are committed to creating a culture where everyone feels welcomed. We are looking for individuals that will challenge us to continuously evolve and make Mediavine the employer of choice for people of all backgrounds. We strongly encourage minorities and individuals from underrepresented groups in technology to apply for this position.
Diversity and inclusion aren’t platitudes to us; we take them seriously. Have a look at our team and read through our blog posts to learn more about our values and to discover if Mediavine is the place for you!
Position Title & Overview:
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales via outbound marketing strategies.
For this role, you’ll be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like paid social, email campaigns and pricing strategies. You’re experienced in content marketing/blogging as you’ll be responsible for positioning, messaging and programs to bring to market our products and new features. Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
The Marketing team is responsible for branding and promoting Mediavine’s many product offerings, from full service ad management to WordPress plugins. Marketing also produces all of Mediavine’s educational content (including blog posts, Facebook Lives, videos, emails, social media and a podcast), as well as all events, both in person and digital. We are searching for the latest member to add to our growing team.
The Product Marketing Manager is on the Marketing team, reporting directly to the Senior Director of Marketing, on the larger Brand team under the Chief Brand Officer. They will also collaborate heavily with the Product team, specifically the VP of Product and Product Managers.
Essential Responsibilities (others may be assigned):
- Develop and main a strong understanding of our product and the value it provides to customers
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns, social media, email campaigns, etc.)
- Know the needs, buyer journey, language and overall mindset of the market customer segment and turn those insights into messages and programs that resonate
- Deliver, test and evolve the content and messages that drive our lead acquisition funnel, this includes creating core messages for every stage of the funnel
- Building a small, hyper-focused product marketing team within the Marketing team, along with determining essential processes and procedures
- Continually conduct data deep dives to assess the success of current product marketing efforts and make recommendations for adjustments accordingly
- Conduct necessary market research to determine key customer segments and influence the product roadmap
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Partner with broader Marketing, Product, Engineering, Sales, and Support teams to analyze market feedback and competitive intelligence globally to:
- Keep Mediavine up-to-date with market trends and keep us ahead of the competition
- Feed roadmap prioritization process
- Identify monetization opportunities
- Champion our customers and collaborate interdepartmentally to develop features and trainings that support their needs
- Applicants must be based in the United States.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business or similar field
- 6+ years of progressive experience in product marketing roles
- 5+ years experience in either ad tech and/or content creation markets
- Proven experience with the hands-on development of marketing and sales tools (whitepapers, presentations, articles, competitive profiles, blogs and webinars.)
- Proven track record with successfully launching new products/services
- Strong positioning and storytelling skills with the experience to take in ideas from a broad set of stakeholders and narrow them down to a sharp and concise messaging
- Ability to influence a wide audience at all levels and to work cross-functionally, partnering with teams across Sales, Engineering, Product Management, Support and other functions
- Self-motivated, innovative and creative thinker
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Experience in growing a product marketing team from scratch, building out processes and procedures
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Strong ability to synthesize large amounts of information and present to different audiences in clear and effective ways
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Keen eye for detail
- Travel opportunities (when this becomes a thing again!)
- Work fully remote
- Comprehensive benefits including 401k, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Learning allowance
- Generous vacation/time off policies
- Awesome side benefits such as home office upgrades, a tuition reimbursement program, paid gym memberships and wellness retreats, upgraded flights, birthday gift cards, free cool swag and more!
Mediavine is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Applyhttps://www.mediavine.com/jobs/
275 total views, 0 today