Full-Time Product Manager, Platform Experience
Ceridian is a global leader in Human Capital Management technology. Simply put, we allow our customers to do the most complex things well (HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Workforce Management and Talent Management) and do them to scale.
Makes Work Life Better™ is our brand promise, not only to our customers, but to our employees as well. Our flagship platform, Dayforce, helps leaders make smart decisions based on data, strategy and intelligence that create value and maximize productivity.
How do we make work life better?
- By delivering an award-winning product, conceptualized and developed by award-winning leaders, that result in award-winning customer employee experiences
- By hiring highly innovative, diverse talent that fully embraces and embodies our core values in everything they do: Customer Focus, Equity, Shared Ambition, Agility, Transparency, Optimism
- By using modern technology, such as voice-activation with Dayforce Assistant and access to your money as soon as you earn it with Dayforce Wallet to stay in rhythm with the evolving demands of our 4 million global users
We understand that no matter where you are, choosing a new employer is always one of life’s most stressful events. We encourage you to check us out at Ceridian.com to learn more about how we are impacting the world of work for our customers, employees and you!
Location: Work is what you do, not where you go. For this role, we are open to remote work and can hire anywhere in Canada or the United States.
About the opportunity
It will be your mission as Product Manager, Platform Experience to bring the next generation of platform capabilities to life. Your passion for user experience will make an impact on millions, as Ceridian’s flagship product, Dayforce, is used by more than 5,000 companies and more than 3.5 million users, globally.
You will be a key member on the Platform Experience product team, whose mission is to empower application teams to efficiently deliver high quality, lovable products through modern platform technology and thought leadership. It is our priority to improve customer satisfaction by giving an equal, high quality, fully accessible experience to users all over the world.
We believe in working hard and having fun. If you want to be part of a team where innovation fuels your world and career growth is abundant, choose Ceridian.
What you’ll get to do
- Drive forward Platform initiatives with a passion and enthusiasm
- Serve as the voice of the user in conversations with design, tech, and business partners
- Drive discussions with customers, users, and developers on execution of product intent
- Maintain a comprehensive backlog
- Identify, prioritize and execute against both the backlog and roadmap using a data driven approach
- Manage the risk of poorly developed software by ensuring the team is focused on building the right product for the right user at the right time
- Operate effectively and independently in an uncertain environment
- Motivate and inspire colleagues without direct authority
What’s in it for you
- Encouragement to be the best version of yourself at and away from work:
- YOUnity diversity and inclusion programs
- Amazing time away from work programs
- Support for your total well-being through our Live Well, Work Well programs targeting all aspects of your life
- Recognition for your contributions through excellent pay, perks, and rewards
- Giving where you’re living: volunteer days, Ceridian sponsored events, and our very own charity, Ceridian Cares
- Opportunities to fuel your career growth through numerous internal and external programs and events
Skills and experience we value
- Prior experience as a Product Manager working directly with developer teams
- A history of successful management of cross-functional projects
- Experience writing user stories, doing user research, decomposing technical projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent multitasking and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional self-awareness and influencing skills
- What would make you really stand out
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Beware of fraudulent recruiting activity! If you are contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter or other Ceridian employee, you will be provided with an @ceridian.com email. If you are contacted by someone who uses any other email domain, despite their use of our company logo or company name in their social media handle/profile, the contact could be fraudulent. Please also note, Ceridian will not request or send money and/or a check at any time during the recruiting or hiring process, ask you to order any equipment or supplies, or ask for any sensitive personal data, such as National ID numbers, via email or phone. Sensitive personal data is only collected post-hire, via new hire forms directly in Dayforce. If you have been asked for any of the above, or believe you have been contacted by someone posing as a Ceridian employee, please refer to our fraudulent recruiting statement found here: https://www.ceridian.com/company/corporate/be-aware-recruiting-fraud.
How to ApplyPlease apply to the role on our website: https://jobs.dayforcehcm.com/en-US/mydayforce/ALLJOBS/jobs/49628
67 total views, 1 today