Full-Time Product Lead
Hive Insights exists to transform the health insurance landscape, making it transparent, efficient, and data-driven.
We stand at the intersection of technology and healthcare, revolutionizing how commercial health benefits are understood and managed. Through an innovative platform, Hive Insights simplifies the complex world of health insurance, empowering stakeholders with data-driven insights for better decision-making. In the ever-evolving healthcare landscape, navigating the complexities of commercial health benefit creation, selection and management can be a daunting task. Hive Insights emerges as a beacon of clarity, empowering payor, employer and broker stakeholders with transformative data-driven solutions that redefine industry standards.
We are seeking a Product Lead to join our venture studio-funded company seeking to bring innovation to the insurance payor space. In this opportunity, you will be responsible for the product’s ongoing development and go to market strategy alongside the company Co-Founders. As an early employee of this new venture, you will be establishing and improving on the systems and processes already in place while preparing the product for market launch.
This is a great opportunity for a data focused product leader passionate about contributing to the growth of a high impact business opportunity within healthcare. This is a fully remote opportunity.
Hive Insights is more than a company—it is a community and a commitment. It is a promise to transform the health insurance landscape by invoking the collective intelligence and collaborative spirit of a beehive. We are a group united by a shared goal: to bring clarity and simplicity to our clients, empowering them to make informed decisions that lead to better health outcomes.
What you can expect in this role:
- Support the continued design and development of the current MVP
- Conduct market research and follow market trends in company’s industry
- Develop initial go-to-market plan and product roadmap that support growth objectives such as market share, users, and revenue.
- Identify challenges and ideate on solutions alongside business and engineering team members based on data gathered from speaking with potential customers and partners.
- Maintain communications and contacts to collect and analyze technical, financial, schedule, and sales information for the product.
- Work closely with the founder to support fundraising efforts and influence early sales strategies.
- Run product demonstrations with potential customers and investors, serve as a training and implementation resource for early adopters.
- Evaluate promotional activities, such as publicizing the product through the press, sales force, and alternate distribution channels.
- Manages company budgets and allocates resources as needed in support of product development and launch
We’d love to meet you if:
- You have 3+ years of experience in 0-1 SaaS Product Management. Experience within a healthcare incubator or venture studio is highly desirable.
- You are data driven and analytical, with experience working on products that manage large and complex data sets.
- You’ve had success in setting and implementing a product strategy and framework from scratch that integrates diverse customer and business needs.
- You have had experience in proof of concept piloting through to a successful market launch.
- You possess an ability to articulate product strategy to diverse audiences.
- You are naturally curious and are interested in being at the forefront of Healthcare innovation.
- You strive for excellence within your own work, and have a proven track record of inspiring others around you.
- You are an advocate for DEIB and conscious of creating an environment that enables inclusion and authenticity.
- You approach collaboration with trust and mutual respect.
- You possess strong emotional intelligence, with an ability to hire, train, develop, and retain top talent.
Why you should consider us:
- You will come in as a founding team member within a venture studio-funded portfolio company and be given the autonomy help build the company from the ground up.
- You will join a network of innovators supporting the launch of healthcare solutions that have a high impact.
- Access to Healthworx Studio’s internal and external resources and network to support you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision for you and your family with 70% premium coverage up to a monthly maximum of $900
Hive Insights believes that our impact is greater when our teams reflect the communities we serve. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, Veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status. If you have a special need or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know.
How to ApplyApply directly via LinkedIn or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
55 total views, 0 today