Full-Time Private Equity Fund Accountant
- Preparing and reviewing fund operating expense accrual budgets, as well facilitate wire instructions for vendor expense payments.
- Processing portfolio trade activity related to fund investments.
- Preparing and reviewing a fund’s cash and asset reconciliation.
- Executing PNL allocations to Investors.
- Preparing and reviewing management and performance fee calculations.
- Coordinating the preparation of and reviewing investor notices and capital statements.
- Facilitating audit engagements on behalf of clients
- Coordinating the preparation of unaudited or audited financial statements.
- Facilitating onboarding of new clients and servicing existing clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related experience; Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is preferable.
- Equivalent related experience should include a minimum of three years of previous accounting, preferably within the Financial Services field.
- The successful candidate needs to be enthusiastic, attentive to detail, flexible and have the drive to be successful while working in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Escalate potential risks to both peers and senior management.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work under time pressure.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office with a working knowledge of Excel.
- Systems proficiency in Advent Geneva and / or FIS Investran is a plus.
- Effective communication and time management skills.
- Focused on consistently achieving both team and company goals
- Ability to learn quickly and take responsibility for own learning and development.
- Focused attitude to work, excellent individual and team player and an ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Physical Wellbeing – Our holistic approach to wellbeing encourages healthy habits throughout the year from telemedicine and onsite health centers to fitness discounts, health coaching and biometric screenings. We’ve got the tools you need to stay strong and happy
- Emotional Wellbeing – BNY Mellon understands that your mental health is just as important as your physical health, which is why we offer a variety of options to support you such as stress management, digital self-care tools and remote psychological consultations.
- Financial Wellbeing –Your financial wellbeing is vital to your overall health and prosperity. To ensure you feel your financial best, we provide you with financial education seminars and webinars, digital planning tools and personalized financial counselling. We offer a competitive 401k matching program as well.
- Social Wellbeing- Our employees’ lives outside of work matter as much as the work itself. We offer competitive vacation packages and sponsor a wide variety of social support benefits including flexible work arrangements, maternity and paternity programs, adoption support services and onsite nursing rooms.
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers?pid=11896296&domain=bnymellon.com
197 total views, 0 today