Full-Time People Team Coordinator
ThreeFlow is looking for remote teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued.
As ThreeFlow’s first People Team Coordinator, you’ll provide administrative and internal customer support as we scale from 150 and beyond, reporting to our People Operations Manager. This role is perfect for someone who cares deeply for people, who is proactive and meticulous about details, tasks, communication. Ideally, we are looking for someone with experience creating exceptional employee experiences across distributed teams. We are hiring for this role in the United States only at this time.
Our current People systems: Lattice, Rippling, Slack, Greenhouse, Confluence, and ClickUp.
About the role
- Manage our comprehensive onboarding program, including pre-hire communication, data, systems, and equipment setup – if needed, orientation and welcome meetings
- Manage our internal knowledge base and personnel records in employees’ systems with consistency, accuracy, and utmost confidentiality
- Develop and iterate on internal documentation, frameworks, and automation to help us scale effectively
- Support comprehensive benefits administration, facilitate communication between vendors and employees, and manage new hire and open enrollment
- Support recruiting efforts as needed, including scheduling and maintaining accurate data on candidate’s application stage and status
- Support other People Team initiatives as needed
- 2+ years of people operations coordination, onboarding, or administrative experience
- Thoughtful, organized, and collaborative partner with excellent communication and customer-oriented skills
- Experience managing projects, timelines, and communication plans across distributed teams
- Demonstrated prioritization and organizing skills, exercising good judgment on when to escalate to the right people
- Be comfortable working independently in ever-changing and at times ambiguous environments
- Previous experience working in a startup or fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Bonus if you have experience working remotely
- Bonus if you have prior experience with Rippling, Lattice, Greenhouse, etc.
The annual salary range for this role is $60,000-$70,000 USD + equity.
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position. This is a remote role and we are hiring in the US only at this time.
How to Apply
552 total views, 0 today