Full-Time On Highway Controls Software Engineer – 210004B3
On Highway Controls Software Engineer
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented On Highway Controls Software Engineer to join our team specializing in Engineering for our Engine Business in Columbus, IN / your remote home office.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
• Subject matter responsibility: Datalink, functional safety, grid heaters and fuel systems
• Hand code in C, debug using machine code and MATLAB/Simulink
• Update eTPU drivers, FSASIC, and fuel system drivers
• Write the interface software between an externally supplied fuel system software and Cummins software
• Software support for feature requests and fixes for grid heater control, AC control, alternator control, fan control, auxiliary fuel tank and end of line testing
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
• Experience wit automated unit testing, vehicle and bench testing, and datalink test scripts
• Experience and passion for C coding
• Knowledge of MS Office tools is preferred
• Fuel system knowledge preferred
• 2+ years of relevant work history
• College/University Degree required
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=23d0fe9a396a2925c9849c1808ee8510
431 total views, 0 today