Full-Time New Market Account Executive
Sparklight’s New Market Account Executives play an important role in the company by creating relationships with communities that are fiber-only. As a New Market Account Account Executive, you will educate and sell Sparklight’s business services to prospective customers in our new markets. You will also check in with our current business customers to make sure they are happy with their current services. This opportunity is the next career move for you if you enjoy creating new relationships and networking within your community.
At Sparklight, we keep our customers and associates connected to what matters most. For our associates, that means: a thriving and rewarding career, respect for the communities where they live and work, a focus on health and wellness, an excellent work/life balance, and an open and inclusive workplace.
What you will do:
- Generates new business by presenting and selling fiber service to businesses primarily via outbound calls supplemented by visits to potential customers’ businesses.
- Negotiates to upsell opportunities to existing customer base through new pricing, products, and service packages.
- Consistently engages with the existing customer base to renew contracts and guarantee revenue over a term while reducing churn.
- Performs customer support tasks to ensure we’re delivering on our promise to our customers – connecting them to what matters.
- Establishes and maintains community presence, which includes attending local events to network with business owners and stakeholders.
- Performs ROI assessment for profitability and submits for approval.
- Works with Sales Engineer, Operations, Construction and IP Engineering to determine appropriate solutions for commercial customer opportunities.
- Ensures product pricing reflects pricing structures set at the corporate level.
- Develops and maintains sales plans.
- Develops knowledge of Customer Premises Equipment (CPE), networking, consultation, negotiation, and sales skills through completion of required/recommended training programs
You will qualify if you have:
- High School diploma or GED
- Associate’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 6 months sales experience required
- 1 year or more sales of telephony, data and video systems preferred
- Ability to sell based on a cost-benefit analysis
- Strong technical aptitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation, problem-solving and analytical skills
Cable One, Inc. is committed to keeping our associates and customers safe. Job offers are contingent upon the results of background, drug screening and reference check. Only after successfully passing these pre-hire clearances are individuals approved for hire and ready to start their successful and rewarding career.
Diversity lies in the communities we serve and among the associates who dedicate themselves to ensure our continued success. Here at Sparklight, we believe it is our individual and unique talents, backgrounds and perspectives that, when combined, truly make us an unstoppable force. “stronger together” is not just a verbal cue, it is the motto that our associates live by, exemplify and embody each and every day. Sparklight and all of its subsidiaries provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals of different races, colors, creeds, national origins, genders, marital and veteran statuses.
How to ApplyPlease apply on our website: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/CAB1003/JobBoard/d59175c7-11e6-466d-ae3c-348d82358dd3/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=7c47da87-b895-44b0-81d5-5a9ee59c4298
714 total views, 0 today