Develops core versions of software applications for sale to external clients. Identifies clients’ purchasing requirements and technical specifications through Product Management and/or client representatives. Interacts with engineering groups to assist in the design changes to equipment and/or software. Trains and communicates with clients on systems application.
Hybrid: This employee will be required to work in a hybrid environment with an office in Mequon, WI or Plano, TX.
- Collaboratively designs and builds customer facing software products delivered in Azure.
- Writes code, completes programming tasks and performs testing and debugging of applications using C#, .NET, Angular, SQL and other current programming languages and technologies.
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- Interacts with product managers and/or users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements, contribution architecture and design guidance to more junior team members and the team at large.
- Writes technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications using current programming languages and technologies.
- May deliver informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups to internal and/or external audiences.
- Performs additional related duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience that is required for the specific job level.
- Requires 2+ years of software engineering work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft stack (Visual studio, C#, .NET Core, SQL, REST APIs)
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles specifically Agile
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Knowledge of front-end experience using Angular or React
- Understanding of design patterns and their application
- Knowledge of mortgage and/or financial services industry
- Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.