Part-Time Member Services Representative
Why Work for the Y?
The YMCA is a leading non-profit committed to strengthening our community by connecting others to their ultimate potential. We focus on empowering people in all forms, by improving health and well-being and inspiring action in and across our neighborhoods.
Ignite your Passion, Live the Y Cause and Join our Team!
As a Member Services Representative, you will engage with our Y members and guests in person or on the phone to answer their questions and serve their needs. You will share information about our membership programs, support new member enrollment and assist with class registration. If hired, you will join a team of passionate leaders focused on a highly satisfying customer service experience. You will be an important part of making an impact on the community you love.
Are you a good fit?
- You know how to give great customer service.
- You have at least two years of customer service, sales, or related experience.
- You have excellent written and oral skills.
- You are comfortable with computers and office equipment.
- You are proactive and know how to get things done.
- You have a positive attitude and previous experience with diverse populations.
- Able and willing to complete Child Abuse Prevention training on the first day and other online and in-person training as required.
Starting Rate: $14.49+ per hour, depending on qualifications
Hours: Part-time, Up to 25 hours per week
Benefits: Part-Time employees are supported with the following benefits and perks:
- Flexible scheduling around school and extracurricular activities
- Optional virtual tele-doc, dental and vision benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- 50% off YMCA Child Care services
- Free Personal YMCA Membership
- Free YMCA 360 Virtual Wellness Membership
- YMCA Program and Merchandise discounts
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Sick Leave
- Professional education and certification opportunities
How to ApplyPlease apply directly via the hyperlink to our application page!
223 total views, 0 today