ymcapkc's job listings
Salesforce AdministratorYMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties – Posted by ymcapkc
Starting Salary: $99,673.60 annually, plus excellent benefits Position Closes: May 3 Ignite your Passion, Live the Y Cause Would you like provide an excellent staff experience with your expert knowledge and skills with the Salesforce CRM system? As the Salesforce Administrator, you will support the YMCA in configuring the Salesforce CRM system, analyzing requirements, creating reports and dashboards, training employees and developing data quality strategies for data governance. In this position you will be able to use your skills for: IT Infrastructure and Applications:
Are you a good fit?
- Support new and existing CRM user base with questions and issues across all clouds.
- Maintain, prioritize and report on user request backlog.
- Work with internal customers to gather requirements and implement configuration changes including definition of workflow and approval processes and custom object implementation.
- Develop and maintain training materials and training curriculum for all users.
- Document system configuration and administrative processes.
- Keep abreast of CRM system releases, features and best practices. Make recommendations to management regarding implementation and change management.
- Provide information around best practices in the CRM business process.
- Map out client business processes current state and help to generate future state.
- Perform quality assurance testing as needed.
- Support data migration activities.
- You are committed to valuing and promoting diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment.
- You have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business, Management Information Systems, or equivalent training/experience
- You have at least 3 years’ experience as Salesforce.com Administrator
- You have at least 5 years’ experience understanding of key end to end CRM processes with extensive knowledge of industry best practices in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) space
- You have experience with enterprise systems including ERP or other IT Technologies
- You have proven technical judgement to translate business requirements into functional design
- You have excellent listening skills to fully understand requirements and pain points
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- You are able to think critically and analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- You have proven advanced Microsoft Excel skills (formulas, data cleansing and data manipulation)
- You have exposure to Salesforce.com configuration and custom development
- You have an understanding of XML, SQL, and enterprise application integration
- You have Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, and/or Developer)
Location: TacomaWashington, United States
- TacomaWashington, United States
- Date Posted
- 19 Apr 2021
Senior Youth Program DirectorYMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties – Posted by ymcapkc
Starting Wage: $47,382 annually, plus excellent benefits Hours: Full Time, Exempt Position Closes: May 3 Would you like to share your passion for youth development with others? Would you like to use your knowledge and skills to provide a successful member experience? As the Senior Youth Director, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, developing, and monitoring all department operations. If hired for this position you will provide an impactful member experience by developing and maintaining youth program operations for the branch. You will ensure high quality member-focused aquatics programs through innovative program development, evaluations, and ongoing training of staff. In this position you will be responsible for the creation, planning and evaluation of youth, teen, and family programs; including Dance, Youth Sports, and Late Nite programs. You will maintain great internal and external member relationships and deliver a successful member experience through programs and engagement as outlined in association standards. At the Y, we strive to draw the most talented leaders to make an impact each day in Pierce and Kitsap Counties and to champion diversity and inclusion in all aspects of work. We invite individuals who are motivated servant leaders to apply to be an active, inspiring part of the team. As a full time employee, you will receive a medical/dental/vision benefits package, retirement savings plan, Employee Assistance Plan (EAP), life and long term disability benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), Extended Leave Plan (ELP), and a family membership to the YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties. In this position you will be able to use your skills to:
Are you a good fit?
- Make great decisions:
- Create, maintain, and balance departmental budget.
- Ensure that program standards are met and safety procedures are followed.
- Keep current on trends and national standards to develop a full range of programs that incorporate YMCA quality standards, and meet the needs of our community.
- Provide quality results:
- Develop, implement, and manage operating plans to promote programs and/or membership growth for the YMCA.
- Ensure programs operate in a quality manner consistent with YMCA guidelines and values.
- Provide leadership and support to the Annual Campaign and volunteer committees/boards as assigned.
- Work collaboratively with the community and partner organizations to assess and meet additional needs of our community and members.
- Execute strategies to ensure that members and/or program participants connect with one another and connect with the YMCA.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships within the community.
- Build Relationships:
- Recruit, hire, train, and supervise staff and volunteers in assigned areas. Facilitate communication and provide leadership.
- Determine program offerings and staff scheduling needs to provide a safe and meaningful experience.
- Promote a positive and productive work environment and maintain a strong and high functioning team.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and/or related knowledge and experience.
- You have four or more years of program management experience.
- You can manage and develop staff and volunteer teams.
- You have the ability to direct programs through development and monitoring of budgets, marketing and public relations, program development, and fund-raising.
- You have current Lifeguard, CPR for the Professional Rescuer, AED, First Aid, and Oxygen certifications.
Location: BremertonWashington, United States
- Make great decisions:
- BremertonWashington, United States
- Date Posted
- 19 Apr 2021
Member Services DirectorYMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties – Posted by ymcapkc
Starting Wage: $21.47+ per hour, plus excellent benefits Position Closes: April 26, 2021 Ignite your Passion, Live the Y Cause Would you like to share your passion for customer service with others? Would you like to use your leadership and development skills to provide a great staff and member experience? As the member services director, you will direct all aspects of membership for the branch including recruitment of new members, retention of existing members and supervision of the Welcome Center and Membership. If hired for this position you will provide leadership and support for the internal and external member experience, create meaningful relationships that promote growth and development, and manage systems and processes to allow access and progression of the mission of the YMCA. You will also meet performance measurement through annual giving, major gifts, and/or endowment by telling the Y story and raising charitable dollars to fulfill our mission. At the Y, we strive to draw the most talented leaders to make an impact each day in Pierce and Kitsap Counties and to champion diversity and inclusion in all aspects of work. We invite individuals who are motivated servant leaders to apply to be an active, inspiring part of the team. As a full time employee, you will receive a medical/dental/vision benefits package, retirement savings plan, Employee Assistance Plan (EAP), life and long term disability benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), Extended Leave Plan (ELP), and a family membership to the YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap Counties.Are you a good fit?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent knowledge and experience in communication, business, or related field that includes supervision, fiscal management, program development, staff and volunteer development.
- You love working with people.
- You know how to give great customer service.
- You are organized, proactive and know how to get things done.
- You are comfortable on a computer.
- You are excited to assist the staff leadership team in reaching annual campaign goals through recruiting campaigners, making personal asks and supporting branch events.
Location: SilverdaleWashington, United States
- SilverdaleWashington, United States
- Date Posted
- 13 Apr 2021