Part-Time Member Services Representative
Why Work for the Y?
The YMCA focuses on empowering young people, improving health and well-being, and inspiring action in, and across our communities.
Ignite your Passion, Live the Y Cause, and Join our Team!
As a Member Services Representative, you will engage Y members and guests in order to serve their needs and share information regarding membership programs, support new member enrollment, and assist with class registration. You will use your passion to serve others to help serve staff, members, guests, volunteers, and programs participants in person and over the phone.
If hired you will join a team of passionate leaders, focused on a highly satisfying customer service experience. You will be an important part of making an impact on the community you love.
Are you a good fit?
- You know how to give great customer service.
- You have at least two years of customer service, sales, or related experience.
- You have excellent written and oral skills.
- You are comfortable with computers and office equipment.
- You are proactive and know how to get things done.
- You have a positive attitude and previous experience with diverse populations.
- Able and willing to complete Child Abuse Prevention training on the first day and other online and in-person training as required.
Starting Rate: $14.49+ per hour depending on qualifications
Hours: Part-time, Up to 25 hours per week
Benefits: Employees are supported with competitive pay and great benefits working at the Y!
- All YMCA employees receive 50% off YMCA Child Care
- YMCA Program and Merchandise discounts (up to 50%)
- Personal YMCA Membership
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discount on phone services
- Paid Sick Leave
- The opportunity to participate in a Retirement Savings Plan
- Training and Professional Education
How to ApplyPlease apply directly via the hyperlink to our application page!
431 total views, 2 today