Internship Leadership Development and DEIB (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging) Intern
Cue Health (Nasdaq: HLTH) is a mission-driven healthcare technology company that puts consumers in control of their health information and places diagnostic information at the center of care. Cue Health enables people to manage their health through real-time, actionable, and connected health information, offering individuals and their healthcare providers easy access to lab-quality diagnostics anywhere, anytime, in a device that fits in the palm of the hand. Cue Health’s first-of-its-kind COVID-19 test was the first FDA-authorized molecular diagnostic test for at-home and over-the-counter use without physician supervision. Outside the United States, Cue Health has received the CE mark in the European Union, Interim Order authorization from Health Canada, and regulatory approval from India’s Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation. Cue Health was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in San Diego. For more information, please visit www.cuehealth.com.
Cue Health Inc. is seeking a Leadership Development and DEIB (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging) Intern. Under the supervision of the People Development & Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) Team, the Leadership Development & Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging Intern (LD & DEIB Intern) will support the Senior L&D Specialist and Senior DEIB Specialist with a range of programs and projects. Primarily, the LD & DEIB Intern will assist with the development and delivery of the full portfolio of learning and DEIB programs offered to employees within Cue Health. Projects may include content research (leadership development trends, innovative DEIB initiatives, best practices in employee retention and development, etc.), material development, and program delivery, such as registration and participant communications.
This position is hybrid, with some required in-person meetings or workshop facilitation based on organizational needs.
The LD & DEIB Intern will work closely with the Senior Learning & Development Specialist for all projects including:
- The nomination process, participant communications, survey dissemination, program strategy and organization, and co-facilitation for the company’s leadership program, the Manager Development Program (MDP)
- The design, curriculum development, vendor communications, program organization, and delivery of the pilot leadership program, the Director Development Program (DDP)
- Ad hoc facilitation of team building workshops for different departments as needed
Additionally, the LD & DEIB Intern will support the Senior DEIB Specialist with the following:
- The design, development and execution of DEIB educational programs and initiatives, including heritage month celebrations, keynote speakers (Diversity Dialogues), internal newsletter (Diversity Digest), co-facilitation of DEIB trainings and Employee Resource Group (ERG) activities
Work with the Engagement and Culture Team to manage the Intern Program and Intern Program communications
- Other responsibilities as needed
How You Add Value:
- You bring curiosity to everything you do (asking questions about the project, going deep with research efforts)
- You are eager to learn
- You enjoy presenting or public speaking
- You pride yourself on the quality of your work, including outcomes such as good written and oral communication skills, document formatting, creativity, and attention to detail
- A passion for leadership, learning and development, and diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging initiatives
- Current junior or senior undergraduate student OR graduate student at an accredited institution pursuing Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral degree with a concentration in Business, Human Resources, Leadership, or Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (or related field) Intermediate proficiency in MS Excel and Word
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent people skills, program management, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Experience in workshop facilitation, Employee Resource Groups or ERGs, survey design, data analysis, or LMS is a plus
Environment and Physical Activities/Requirements:
- You will work in an indoor office/remote environment for which no adverse conditions are expected. This position requires the following physical activities and/or requirements:
- Remaining in a stationary or sedentary position, often standing and/or sitting for prolonged periods of time
- Repeating motions, such as keyboarding, that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
- Communicating with others to exchange information
- Adjusting, moving, carrying, lifting, pushing or pulling objects up to 20 pounds
Your contribution will set the pace and have an impact in the technology, health, and diagnostic industry. Your work and ideas will be valued and respected, and we hope you will find enjoyment working with a collaborative team on an innovative device. We offer upgraded computer equipment, unlimited snacks, and a competitive salary.
Cue Health Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, consistent with applicable laws. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion (including religious accommodations), creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender (including gender identity and expression), sexual orientation, marital status, national origin (including language use restrictions), ancestry, mental and/or physical disability, medical condition (cancer, genetic information and characteristics, requests for medical and family care leave), age, military or veteran status, and any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
How to Applyhttps://cuehealth.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/CueHealth/details/Leadership-Development-and-DEIB--Diversity--Equity--Inclusion--Belonging--Intern_JR102852
92 total views, 4 today