Full-Time Lead Analyst, Fund Reporting
Lead Analyst, Fund Reporting
Westborough, MA, United States
Lead Analyst, Fund Reporting
Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world’s top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the “bank of banks” – 97% of the world’s top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we’re approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon is all about.
We’re seeking a future team member in the role of Lead Representative, Fund Reporting to join our Financial Reporting team. This role is located in Westborough, MA – Hybrid work arrangement, 3 days a week in office.
In this role, you’ll make an impact in the following ways:
- Reviews and delivers regulatory reporting including financial statements and regulatory filings to clients
- Interact with the client and auditors to provide support during audit cycles
- Address client and auditor inquiries and comments
- Develop deep understanding of FR processes, procedures, and applications and look for areas of improvement
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in either Accounting or Finance required with 5-7 years of industry experience
- Strong analytical, prioritization, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here’s a few of our awards:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg’s Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Disability: IN – 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP’s Climate Change ‘A List’
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life’s journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
How to Applyhttps://bnymellon.eightfold.ai/careers?query=38471&pid=15630318&domain=bnymellon.com&sort_by=relevance&triggerGoButton=false
65 total views, 1 today