Responsible for development and implementation of plans and strategies to ensure the growth, viability, and financial success of the assigned business unit or business sector.
- Performs strategic analysis to title plant imaging department workflows and process refinements.
- Helps oversee title plant imaging processes.
- Organizes and presents evaluation findings to all levels of management verbally or in writing.
- Works closely with development and imaging department to coordinate activities that ensure success in the marketplace.
- May mentor or supervise others in the department.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Requires 3+ years of experience in an analytical and/or problem-solving role.
- Knowledge of title plant context.
- Knowledge of image fabrication.
- Familiarity with public record images and data.
- Thorough knowledge of Black Knight products and services.
- Thorough knowledge of corporate policies and procedures
- Skill to lead, supervise, counsel and manage employees
- Skill to mentor and train staff
- Skill to budget and forecast financial performance
- Skill to create moderate to complex financial models that support management decision-making
- Ability to analyze market and clients’ business needs and determine related data processing requirements
- Ability to satisfy market and client needs and concerns and represent company’s best interest
- Ability to be effectively interact with all levels of personnel and management across technical and business functions across Black Knight and the clients’ or partners’ organizations
- Ability to utilize solid decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead under pressure with independent judgment
- Ability to demonstrate an established track record of involvement in industry trade groups
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of verbal and/or written information
- Ability to operate independently
- Ability to lead, direct and manage effectively
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, vendors, clients and public
Although target pay range may vary by work location, a representative pay range is $60,320 – $95,000. Eligible to participate in medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance and disability insurance, 401(k) plan and employee stock purchase plan. Eligible to participate in the discretionary annual performance bonus.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees’ diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight’s commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.